Merry Christmas all.. - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Merry Christmas all..

2 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Would just like to wish you all a very Happy Chrstmas as I'm out walking Wallace.. .. Its pouring from the heavens here in Ottawa, Canada.  Alba Gu Brath 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

20201224_132559.jpg

If it’s pouring with rain, why you not wearing a jacket?

0CC383E0-A746-461D-BEDA-ABBEF4AA813A.jpeg

17 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

If it’s pouring with rain, why you not wearing a jacket?

0CC383E0-A746-461D-BEDA-ABBEF4AA813A.jpeg

Its Christmas Eve FFS,  all I am doing is wishing all the members a Happy Christmas.. For once in your fucking life can you just say something nice, or dont say anything at all.....  I am not doing this again... As much as I dislike you, I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas...

15 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Its Christmas Eve FFS,  all I am doing is wishing all the members a Happy Christmas.. For once in your fucking life can you just say something nice, or dont say anything at all.....  I am not doing this again... As much as I dislike you, I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas...

I only asked why you weren’t wearing a jacket in the rain. Stop being so defensive. 

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Ming the Merciless better looking brother - you wear what the fuck you like!  Merry Christmas fella all the best to you and yours.

14 minutes ago, Tiny Tim said:

:-)) I got the joke DD, too subtle for some maybe? All I can see on that photo is a floating head.

Merry Christmas all but more importantly a happy new year.

Finally, hope a few people get a new sense of humour from the big man 😂😂