Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hopefully get to see and cuddle my 1st grandson, born in July. Look forward to see him in his Scotland strip i sent for Christmas, his English grandparents won't be happy with that though.

Just counting calories, log everything i eat and make sure what goes out is more than what comes in. I'm about 168lb now and was 316lb when I started my diet. Another 10 lb and I will be hald the

Forget Rona-19. What do you have planned (hopefully) and looking forward too in 2021? I am looking forward to going to Wembley in June, beating the English on the Friday night then going to Tottenham

I start a new job in January. Going to go on a holiday somewhere hopefully as well in latter half of year.

Looking forward to having some spare cash. Got tickets for a Stewart Lee show that keeps getting moved back hopefully that happens this year. Almost finished my diet lost 10 1/2 stones in last 15 months so looking forward to eating some tasty stuff!

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Lairdyfaeinverclyde said:

Forget Rona-19. What do you have planned (hopefully) and looking forward too in 2021? I am looking forward to going to Wembley in June, beating the English on the Friday night then going to Tottenham stadium on the Saturday to see Guns and Roses. Messy weekend that is going to be.

Watching the games in March then the summer tournament. 

 

Gonna be good. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, phart said:

I start a new job in January. Going to go on a holiday somewhere hopefully as well in latter half of year.

Looking forward to having some spare cash. Got tickets for a Stewart Lee show that keeps getting moved back hopefully that happens this year. Almost finished my diet lost 10 1/2 stones in last 15 months so looking forward to eating some tasty stuff!

How the phuk do you 'lose' 10 and a half stones???? That's nearly a whole me! If that's not a typo then massive respect.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, phart said:

I start a new job in January. Going to go on a holiday somewhere hopefully as well in latter half of year.

Looking forward to having some spare cash. Got tickets for a Stewart Lee show that keeps getting moved back hopefully that happens this year. Almost finished my diet lost 10 1/2 stones in last 15 months so looking forward to eating some tasty stuff!

That’s unreal weight loss. Amazing!

For myself I was really hoping to move back to Scotland later in 2021, need to see how covid affects that decision. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

How the phuk do you 'lose' 10 and a half stones???? That's nearly a whole me! If that's not a typo then massive respect.

Just counting calories, log everything i eat and make sure what goes out is more than what comes in. I'm about 168lb now and was 316lb when I started my diet.

Another 10 lb and I will be hald the man I used to be. Although I bought this huge tasty as fuck cake for Christmas so might come into new year nearer 175 😛

  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, phart said:

I start a new job in January. Going to go on a holiday somewhere hopefully as well in latter half of year.

Looking forward to having some spare cash. Got tickets for a Stewart Lee show that keeps getting moved back hopefully that happens this year. Almost finished my diet lost 10 1/2 stones in last 15 months so looking forward to eating some tasty stuff!

Good luck with the new job.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

After a week of Brussels sprouts, ale whisky and Imodium, I am going to put a cork in my arse and fly to China in the new year where I will remove said cork and let them get what’s coming to them.

 

Aside from that, will hopefully score a ticket for at least one of the euro matches, and maybe even get to see Rammstein. 
 

phart - that’s fvcking good going. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

2021 will be pretty big on a personal level. The wife turns 40 at the end of January and my daughter will graduate from Dundee uni in May and has just been offered a permanent teaching job in Como, Italy, after her probation year. 
 

Hopefully catch up on all the trips and holidays we missed out on this year and the fact we’ve a Euros to look forward to is massive!

 

Really cannae wait to see the back of this year......

Link to post
Share on other sites

Got a couple of gigs to look forward to( but will probably get shunted again).

30th wedding anniversary in Feb (will need to put celebration on hold).

The Euros (growing less hopeful every day ).

An Away trip in the September/November round of matches. (Maybe, just maybe).

 

So all in all, more of the same i feel, but if thats all i have to fret about then I'll take that.

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Lairdyfaeinverclyde said:

Hopefully get to see and cuddle my 1st grandson, born in July. Look forward to see him in his Scotland strip i sent for Christmas, his English grandparents won't be happy with that though.

All the best to you my friend was it your good self that was going to Brisbane earlier in the year did you manage to sort out other flights for later ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lairdyfaeinverclyde said:

Hopefully get to see and cuddle my 1st grandson, born in July. Look forward to see him in his Scotland strip i sent for Christmas, his English grandparents won't be happy with that though.

Have you asked him if he feels really Scottish yet? It might be quite important in 20 years time. If you can't get a decisive answer out of him, it might be held against him by some folk on here. :lol:

Get him in the squad, just in case.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lairdyfaeinverclyde said:

Hopefully get to see and cuddle my 1st grandson, born in July. Look forward to see him in his Scotland strip i sent for Christmas, his English grandparents won't be happy with that though.

I hope that works out for you soon. Our newest grandson recently arrived & is in the unfortunate position of having one set of Leeds supporting grandparents so I feel your anxiety on this matter 😂

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, wheres the pies said:

All the best to you my friend was it your good self that was going to Brisbane earlier in the year did you manage to sort out other flights for later ?

Yeh, was me. Didn't re-book. Got full refund, eventually. Hopefully get some other time. All the best to you and the family.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

Have you asked him if he feels really Scottish yet? It might be quite important in 20 years time. If you can't get a decisive answer out of him, it might be held against him by some folk on here. :lol:

Get him in the squad, just in case.

 

His dad is doing a great job with the psychology.👍

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...



×
×
  • Create New...