2021 - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Going on a train trip with TDYER63’s wee brother Marky who post on here occasionally, got the green light from our woman.

Going out on the ferry to St Malo bank holiday weekend end of August, train to Paris for a night.

2 nights in Cologne, 2 nights in Frankfurt, 2 in Munich, 2 in Vienna (for Austria game obviously) then train to Budapest for another few nights at the end.

Flying back from Budapest. Can’t wait. 

21 minutes ago, Jersey Jim said:

Going on a train trip with TDYER63’s wee brother Marky who post on here occasionally, got the green light from our woman.

Going out on the ferry to St Malo bank holiday weekend end of August, train to Paris for a night.

2 nights in Cologne, 2 nights in Frankfurt, 2 in Munich, 2 in Vienna (for Austria game obviously) then train to Budapest for another few nights at the end.

Well in that case Jimmy, after Paris we’ll no see each other until Munich. The trip I’m going on follows Paris with 2 nights in Düsseldorf and 2 nights in Cologne and doesnae have any nights in Frankfurt. 🤣

10 minutes ago, Marky said:

Well in that case Jimmy, after Paris we’ll no see each other until Munich. The trip I’m going on follows Paris with 2 nights in Düsseldorf and 2 nights in Cologne and doesnae have any nights in Frankfurt. 🤣

Baws, I wiz looking forward tae a Frankfurter annaw. 

More in hope than expectation - Augusta for the Masters in April, and Zanzibar/Tanzanian Safari in July - Both carried over from this year

Euro's/Vienna/Chisinau 

Seeing friends and family more easily

@Phart  @Bonzo - Some effort - Well done

59 minutes ago, Jersey Jim said:

Does that mean that the pair of you share the one woman? I realise you are from Paisley but.............

21 minutes ago, Redz said:

More in hope than expectation - Augusta for the Masters in April, and Zanzibar/Tanzanian Safari in July - Both carried over from this year

Euro's/Vienna/Chisinau 

My friend was seconded by the Government in Kenya for 2 years and I visited in February and went on a 5 day Safari, it was amazing! You'll love it. Was on the Kenya side of the Tanzania/Kenya border. Best experience I can remember and really a catalyst for all my weightloss.

Nice cheery thread Lairdy 👍

I am with Bonzo on this, I would kill for a night in the pub right now so looking forward to a normal night in the pub with friends.  I might even turn up at the TAMB night that someone threatened to arrange after all this. I might have finished the 9 quid singing course i bought from Living Social and give you a song.

Also looking forward to winning the lottery so that I can afford all these Scotland games, and perhaps meet up with the Jersey tax evaders in Vienna. 

17 hours ago, bonzo said:

I'll be happy with a bit of normality even just going for a pint would be good. @phartthat's some going, I've dropped about 5 stone in the last 18 months but 10.5 in 15 months brilliant. 

That's good going though! If you had 10 to lose you'd have done it i'm sure.

I've just had 3 rolls on tangy cheese doritos there as allowing myself to eat anything for 24th 25th 26th thinking to myself no wonder i got to almost 23 stone!

1 hour ago, phart said:

My friend was seconded by the Government in Kenya for 2 years and I visited in February and went on a 5 day Safari, it was amazing! You'll love it. Was on the Kenya side of the Tanzania/Kenya border. Best experience I can remember and really a catalyst for all my weightloss.

You wanted to present less of a target to big game hunters? In Scotland?

1 hour ago, phart said:

That's good going though! If you had 10 to lose you'd have done it i'm sure.

I've just had 3 rolls on tangy cheese doritos there as allowing myself to eat anything for 24th 25th 26th thinking to myself no wonder i got to almost 23 stone!

Haha I could do with a couple more stone off but that's for after Christmas. 

Enjoy your wee blow out you've earned it 🍻

1 hour ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Just hope everyone on here has a happy 2021.  Feeling a little low after what has happened with my dad over last few weeks.  But, anyway, please fix this.  Walking down Flodden Wall and seeing the Saltire over Edinburgh Castle with my best mate before I leave this earth is my dream.  Nothing else.

Hope your dream comes true.🍺

3 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

Nice cheery thread Lairdy 👍

I am with Bonzo on this, I would kill for a night in the pub right now so looking forward to a normal night in the pub with friends.  I might even turn up at the TAMB night that someone threatened to arrange after all this. I might have finished the 9 quid singing course i bought from Living Social and give you a song.

Also looking forward to winning the lottery so that I can afford all these Scotland games, and perhaps meet up with the Jersey tax evaders in Vienna. 

Cheers TDYER. Too much doom and gloom the past year. Health and happiness for the year to come.

12 hours ago, Redz said:

Euro's/Vienna/Chisinau 

I did the Tanzanian safari in 2013 after we climbed Kilimanjaro. Lake Manyara and Ngorongoro Crater over two days. Absolutely fantastic! 👍🏼

I will be over to Scotland in 2021, as soon as this covid thing sorts itself out. Would love to come during the Euros, we shall see.. If not, then a WC qualifier.  Also want to have my height sorted once and for all by an official Tartan Army steward.. It has to be put to bed. 🙂🙂🙂🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

4 minutes ago, ron. said:

you off facebook ramy?

merry christmas to you and the family

def see you next time as i was in poland for last time you were over

ron

Merry Christmas big fella. Aye, I got FB banned for a month. 7 days left. Defo Ron, will let you know when I'm over the pond. All the best and Happy New Year mate.. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🍺🍺

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Merry Christmas big fella. Aye, I got FB banned for a month. 7 days left. Defo Ron, will let you know when I'm over the pond. All the best and Happy New Year mate.. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🍺🍺

Apart from the rain ramy you had a cold winter in your part of the world ?