Scottish Cup Final - Page 8 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Cup Final

15 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

I think he is.  But that is my opinion.  Just like some on here think I am.  He looks like that to me me and causes trouble wherever he goes.  Tying flags around posts to provoke other fans? and all the weans he has.  Ok.  He seems like a good guy.  Aye, that will be right. 😄

The same fans that threw bottles and coins at him when he was standing at the corner flag? Those same fans?????? 

28 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Imagine Kriss Boyd tying flags around opposing teams goals??  Ha ha.Then I would call him a scum bag too.  But he has more class than that.

Kris Boyd joked about Charlie Mulgrew leaving two children in a car yesterday, live on tv. 

1 hour ago, Jim Beem said:

😂😂 Naismith is an Uber hun wank. Happy now ? Of course, that doesnt get away from the fact Brown is a classless cunt of man. His impressive haul of trophies doesnt change that either.

What is it with fans blind refusal to just concede one of your players might be a bit of an arsehole ? 😂😂

What did Scott Brown actually do yesterday? Naismith stamped on him, dragged his studs down his leg, slapped him in the face and took out Hazard at the jambos 2nd goal, all under the nose of brother Beaton who did fuck all. 

Frankly I wouldn't have had Brown anywhere near that game yesterday but if his mere presence is enough to bring the usual suspects to the board greeting about him giving a bit back at full time I'm all for it 👍

26 minutes ago, slasher said:

What did Scott Brown actually do yesterday? Naismith stamped on him, dragged his studs down his leg, slapped him in the face and took out Hazard at the jambos 2nd goal, all under the nose of brother Beaton who did fuck all. 

Frankly I wouldn't have had Brown anywhere near that game yesterday but if his mere presence is enough to bring the usual suspects to the board greeting about him giving a bit back at full time I'm all for it 👍

😂😂 

47 minutes ago, slasher said:

There has been hatred of Scott Brown on this board for years. He is the pantomime villain, apt for this time of year. Oh yes he is..........

1 hour ago, slasher said:

Oh aye, nothing wrong wae that. Dirty wee prick..

20201221_101841.jpg

2 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

The same fans that threw bottles and coins at him when he was standing at the corner flag? Those same fans?????? 

Canny mind of Rangers fans throwing bottles at him on a football park.  Prepared to apologise though if that is the case.  As long as you will if you have made Rangers fans throwing bottles at him on the park.  Also.  what kind of person tries to goad the opposition in a huge derby by tying a scarf around a post.  I will make one comparison Ramy.  McCoist.  He scored for fun and didn't resort to that kind of yob behaviour.  There is a word for it.  It's called class.  

6 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Mind and send the evidence about Rangers fans throwing bottles at him.

Ok ya daft bastard. Where did I say it was rangers fans? Think long and hard, I'll even help you out. It was in Belfast where the scarf was tied to the goal post.. Need any more hints?

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Ok ya daft bastard. Where did I say it was rangers fans? Think long and hard, I'll even help you out. It was in Belfast where the scarf was tied to the goal post.. Need any more hints?

And you think that was a class and wise thing to do in a city and a team like that?  The guy is a fruitcake and you know it.  He is lucky it was just a bottle.  No class.  But hey ho, he got his appearance yesterday.  The first of about his 4 a season on his £30 k a week.

2 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Kris Boyd joked about Charlie Mulgrew leaving two children in a car yesterday, live on tv. 

Proof?  Never seen that.  Was it malicious?  If it was then that is serious stuff.  Like a wee bit of proof though as nothing about it in press.  You are the only one who has mentioned this and I know that you are a reliable source.  Evidence kid?

2 hours ago, slasher said:

Naismith and brown were both at it the whole match. Brown should have left it after the whistle but he showed a lack pf class by celebrating in the faces of the hearts players. During the game its a battle but it ends after the whistle. 

2 hours ago, Jim Beem said:

Attack the bus, clap the bus, attack the bus, clap the bus. 😂

Greatest fans in the world you know that.  Attack Lennon and the Board on here as well.  Then praise Lennon and the Board on here.  Absolute rockets.  In my whole life of football I have never witnessed a bigger set of hypocritical fans in my life.  They copied You will never walk alone from Liverpool and as soon as the team got beat a couple of times...........   Then they win a cup and it is You will never walk alone again.  Hysterical stuff.

2 hours ago, Jim Beem said:

Attack the bus, clap the bus, attack the bus, clap the bus. 😂

Lennon in.  Lennon out.  Board in in Board out.  Lennon in and Lennon out..  You put your left hand in your left hand in your left hand out.  You are a Celtic supporter and you shake it all about!.  But You will never walk alone because we are the greatest fans in the world.  And we are all Neil Lennon.  Unless he gets beat a couple of times then we want rid of him.  Time of goodwill to all men though so stand on 👉

1 hour ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Greatest fans in the world you know that.  Attack Lennon and the Board on here as well.  Then praise Lennon and the Board on here.  Absolute rockets.  In my whole life of football I have never witnessed a bigger set of hypocritical fans in my life.  They copied You will never walk alone from Liverpool and as soon as the team got beat a couple of times...........   Then they win a cup and it is You will never walk alone again.  Hysterical stuff.

For a self acclaimed rangers man, you post an awful lot on Celtic FC. You are either an attention seeking nutbar, or a bigot.. 

2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

For a self acclaimed rangers man, you post an awful lot on Celtic FC. You are either an attention seeking nutbar, or a bigot.. 

Never a bigot in my life kid.  You know that.  And everyone else knows that.  Just posted a thing on FB.  We are not far away from Independence. The biggest dream in my life is to walk down Flodden Wall with my Jambo pal and see the Saltire flying above Edinburgh Castle.  Sorry.  Got my Peat spades and my gun back from the farm.  A bit emotional pal.  Going along for a Jura.

17 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Never a bigot in my life kid.  You know that.  And everyone else knows that.  Just posted a thing on FB.  We are not far away from Independence. The biggest dream in my life is to walk down Flodden Wall with my Jambo pal and see the Saltire flying above Edinburgh Castle.  Sorry.  Got my Peat spades and my gun back from the farm.  A bit emotional pal.  Going along for a Jura.

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿