Scottish Cup Final - Page 6 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Cup Final

1 minute ago, Jim Beem said:

Ignored the celebrations with his team mates at the goal, instead, he chose to run about cheering in the faces of a couple of Hearts players.  Cringeworthy as fuck. 

Aye, standard that, yet greets like fuck if anyone dares look at him. A fud of the highest order, no wonder he sits in high regard with Celtic. 

Can't believe that mob have besmirched one of the finest albums ever made by producing a commemorative T-shirt called Quadrofenians.

Punk and the Godfather will be Broonie and Lennon.

Bell Boy carrying the bags will be Callum McGregor

Helpless Sandancer will be Jeremie Frimpong

Dr Jimmy has to be wee Jamesie Forrest

And as for Ryan Christie - you'll all see he's the One.

51 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Aye, standard that, yet greets like fuck if anyone dares look at him. A fud of the highest order, no wonder he sits in high regard with Celtic. 

He has always lacked class. A ned with money, nothing more.

3 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

You weren't saying that a couple of weeks ago.

What??? I've noticed a pattern with you. All you do is roam around the board questioning what folk write with no substance? Nobody cars what you think...  To be honest , I never said anything about Brown a couple of weeks ago. I was saying he is getting on and David Turnbull deserves a run, which is entirely true.  Even if I had, so fuckin what? Its about opinions. 

22 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

What??? I've noticed a pattern with you. All you do is roam around the board questioning what folk write with no substance? Nobody cars what you think...  To be honest , I never said anything about Brown a couple of weeks ago. I was saying he is getting on and David Turnbull deserves a run, which is entirely true.  Even if I had, so fuckin what? Its about opinions. 

16000F68-FB84-42CB-A6FF-2F7B52DADB49.png

11 hours ago, Jim Beem said:

Ignored the celebrations with his team mates at the goal, instead, he chose to run about cheering in the faces of a couple of Hearts players.  Cringeworthy as fuck. 

He did that for Griffith’s second free kick v England too. Turned to the wall and was right in their faces. Instead of concentrating and making sure we held on, he had other things on his mind. 

Forever the prick’s prick. 

57 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Changed your mind about Lennon as well then?   Kid 👉

Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Nope. Still want him gone..

On a serious note it was a great game yesterday.  I have been saying for ages that despite the difference in money the OF have they are not that far in front of the other teams.  In a one off game they can be beat.  Canny believe Hearts scored three and neither of my bets scored!!  Berra was 22/1 and nearly scored at the start of the game.  Celtic got the luck.

Just now, Rolling hIlls said:

On a serious note it was a great game yesterday.  I have been saying for ages that despite the difference in money the OF have they are not that far in front of the other teams.  In a one off game they can be beat.  Canny believe Hearts scored three and neither of my bets scored!!  Berra was 22/1 and nearly scored at the start of the game.  Celtic got the luck.

I Cannae believe Hearts ONLY scored 3. Our defence is honkin...

5 minutes ago, KirkieRobRoy said:

Ramy and Rolling Hills - why not get a room and have a cuddle? Covid permitting, obv.

After all, CelticandRangers are really just the one big ordure-coloured entity smothering Scottish football. They're you and you're them. If they win, you win.

Acht it is all a bit of banter Rob Roy.  Said on here 1000 times I would like Scottish Football to be more on a level playing field.  I would hate Rangers to win 10 in a row.  Scottish game for me is more important.

Can't believe anyone would comment on Scott Brown's behaviour without acknowledging Naismith being an uber hun wank the whole game yesterday. Craig Gordon showed himself up as well. I would personally fine every Celtic player who tried to console him at the end a week's wages 👍

Can't believe anyone would comment on Scott Brown's behaviour without acknowledging Naismith being an uber hun wank the whole game yesterday. Craig Gordon showed himself up as well. I would personally fine every Celtic player who tried to console him at the end a week's wages 👍