Scottish Cup Final - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Cup Final

Hypocrites of a support.  Lennon will be saying get it fucking up ye.  Greatest supporters my erse.  The Rangers fans have been all over and supported their team through thick and thin and bottom leagues.  Celtic go through a wee bad spell and the greatest supporters in the world are outside the stadium demanding sackings from the Board and a Manager who has given his life to Celtic.  Sums them up as a support.  You were one too Ramy so if I were you I would be apologising to Lennon.

Just now, Rolling hIlls said:

Hypocrites of a support.  Lennon will be saying get it fucking up ye.  Greatest supporters my erse.  The Rangers fans have been all over and supported their team through thick and thin and bottom leagues.  Celtic go through a wee bad spell and the greatest supporters in the world are outside the stadium demanding sackings from the Board and a Manager who has given his life to Celtic.  Sums them up as a support.  You were one too Ramy so if I were you I would be apologising to Lennon.

Away and pound sand up yir arse !!!! Don't even get me started on the Sevco support.. 

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Away and pound sand up yir arse !!!! Don't even get me started on the Sevco support.. 

So will the Goon Brigade be celebrating outside CP tonight?  I am confused.  One week you are wanting rid of Lennon and the Board.  Tonight you will be celebrating Lennon and the Board.  I am the only one on here that has backed Lennon.  

Just now, Lairdyfaeinverclyde said:

On reflection i hope you will please accept my apologies. I'm really sorry if i posted an opinion that doesn't meet your agenda. I promise i will never post anything that is shite on this board ever again. Again please forgive me, it wasn't meant to upset anyone. 

Dinnae worry pal, I post shite everyday..

1 minute ago, Lairdyfaeinverclyde said:

On reflection i hope you will please accept my apologies. I'm really sorry if i posted an opinion that doesn't meet your agenda. I promise i will never post anything that is shite on this board ever again. Again please forgive me, it wasn't meant to upset anyone. 

Aye no problem.  When you said it was just wee boys and you got proved wrong then I expected an apology.  So thanks.

2 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

So will the Goon Brigade be celebrating outside CP tonight?  I am confused.  One week you are wanting rid of Lennon and the Board.  Tonight you will be celebrating Lennon and the Board.  I am the only one on here that has backed Lennon.  

Away and geez peace FFS.. I'm watching history in the making from the Famous Glasgow Celtic.....