Scottish Cup Final - Page 7 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Cup Final

Can't believe anyone would comment on Scott Brown's behaviour without acknowledging Naismith being an uber hun wank the whole game yesterday. Craig Gordon showed himself up as well. I would personally fine every Celtic player who tried to console him at the end a week's wages 👍

1 minute ago, slasher said:

Can't believe anyone would comment on Scott Brown's behaviour without acknowledging Naismith being an uber hun wank the whole game yesterday. Craig Gordon showed himself up as well. I would personally fine every Celtic player who tried to console him at the end a week's wages 👍

Shows the type of person you are.

46 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Trolling me again.. Just pointing it out once again for the good folk on this board. I have an opinion on RH post, and the obsessed troll has to pipe in as per usual... 

Not trolling at all. Just pointing out that you’re a hypocritical moron. 

How many people did you abuse between Saturday night and yesterday exactly?

You and RH are from the same mould and the quicker you both fuck off from the board, the better it will be for everyone here. 

No one cares that Celtic won a primary school race in their 20’s, no one is surprised. 

It’s NOT an achievement to win 12 trophies in a row in this country. 

Moving onto bigger and better things would be an achievement, but theyve been shown up for how bad they are by being knocked out of europe twice this season. 

You called a truce with me the other day, I tried to stick with it believe it or not, but you’re such an arrogant prick, that it would never last. 

6 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

You and RH are from the same mould and the quicker you both fuck off from the board, the better it will be for everyone here. 

No one cares that Celtic won a primary school race in their 20’s, no one is surprised. 

Moving onto bigger and better things would be an achievement, but theyve been shown up for how bad they are by being knocked out of europe twice this season. 

You called a truce with me the other day, I tried to stick with it believe it or not, but you’re such an arrogant prick, that it would never last. 

Excuse me.  Who do I abuse on here?

7 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

You called a truce with me the other day, I tried to stick with it believe it or not, but you’re such an arrogant prick, that it would never last

Blah, blah, fuckin blah...

13 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Here is what you can do with your "Truce".. Taken about 1 minute ago.. Merry Christmas from me to you...

20201221_054523.jpg

36 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Here is what you can do with your "Truce".. Taken about 1 minute ago.. Merry Christmas from me to you...

20201221_054523.jpg

That’s quite original for you. Well done. That’s the same finger I stick up to the terrorist organisation that you support 👍🏽

31 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

That’s quite original for you. Well done. That’s the same finger I stick up to the terrorist organisation that you support 👍🏽

31 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

And the same finger I stick up to you about singing about the Ibrox Disaster.  Never heard a Celtic fan singing about that.  Seems to be an Aberdeen thing.  Hope you are proud of that kid.  Don't go throwing bricks in glass houses.

As for the game, we didn't deserve to lose but proud of all the players. As much as it sticks in my throat to wish anything but pain to the blue bigots, I really hope that they win the league and it's won playing the green bigots. Followed by all eleven giving it the big girfuy in the face of that scum Brown

10 minutes ago, dipped flake said:

As for the game, we didn't deserve to lose but proud of all the players. As much as it sticks in my throat to wish anything but pain to the blue bigots, I really hope that they win the league and it's won playing the green bigots. Followed by all eleven giving it the big girfuy in the face of that scum Brown

You are a real class act. I enjoyed yesterday, you?? 

17 minutes ago, dipped flake said:

And let's not forget that little hun prick Naismith, if.we are being honest..

No point Ramy.  He has us on ignore.  Kinda bigoted I would say.  From someone who doesn't like bigots lol.  You do get them on here.  The Board is bettter for a bit of banter and people like you and I who aren't afraid to admit who we are.  You get the keyboard warriors on here who can't admit that.  But hey ho.  Stand on.

2 hours ago, slasher said:

😂😂 Naismith is an Uber hun wank. Happy now ? Of course, that doesnt get away from the fact Brown is a classless cunt of man. His impressive haul of trophies doesnt change that either.

What is it with fans blind refusal to just concede one of your players might be a bit of an arsehole ? 😂😂

11 minutes ago, bonzo said:

You tell us 🤔

I think he is.  But that is my opinion.  Just like some on here think I am.  He looks like that to me me and causes trouble wherever he goes.  Tying flags around posts to provoke other fans? and all the weans he has.  Ok.  He seems like a good guy.  Aye, that will be right. 😄