Scottish Cup Final - Page 5 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Cup Final

Just now, EddardStark said:

Well played Hearts but you blew it in the shoot out. They left nothing on that pitch though. If we are on our game on Jan 2 I’m pretty confident we will beat Celtic. 

We gutted them the last twice.  They beat a championship side on penalties today.  16 in front of them and counting.

Just now, Rolling hIlls said:

Don't worry.  Rangers are remedeeing that as we speak.  16 now.  League will be over after January.

Why don't you try and win something before you start blowing yir trumpet.. This is the Scottish Cup thread.. I'm away for a sing song with the Bhoys noo.,... Yaldy !!!!🏆🏆🏆🏆

4 minutes ago, Tiny Tim said:

Not a big fan of Hearts but feel a bit sorry for them today. Couldn’t see any way back for them and it looked like Gordon was going to get revenge for the earlier penalty he was annoyed at. Enjoy your night Ramy.

Thanks pal, be a quiet one since I don't drink anymore. Feel for Gordon, always liked him..

11 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Thankfully the 13th trophy will gp to hibs,livi, st mirren or st johnstone

Prick! 

Only jesting VA, the time is right for a natural end to all this. Next season with the diets back we could have a major battle for 3rd and a proper title contest. Some way short of the competition everyone wants but a step in the right direction 👍

4 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Hypocrites of a support.  Lennon will be saying get it fucking up ye.  Greatest supporters my erse.  The Rangers fans have been all over and supported their team through thick and thin and bottom leagues.  Celtic go through a wee bad spell and the greatest supporters in the world are outside the stadium demanding sackings from the Board and a Manager who has given his life to Celtic.  Sums them up as a support.  You were one too Ramy so if I were you I would be apologising to Lennon.

you really do spout some fucking shite, kid

10 minutes ago, dj mick said:

I reckon you have shown your true colours today, A lot of posts you go on about harmony and we're all scottish malarkey,, when in reality you are nothing more than a dyed in the wool rabid Hun, I know it really hurt you Celtic winning today but you know something kid? I'm sure it won't be long till your mob win their first trophy. Might well be the league, might not, but until then , go fuck yourself 

27 minutes ago, dj mick said:

I know.  Last week you wanted Lennon hung.  This week he is a hero.  But it is me that is talking shite.  Unbelievable.Lennon will be doing a GIRUY to the Greatest Fans in the World tonight.  Loonies.  Who was it on here this morning saying it was just wee boys then a photo was put up proving it was grown men?  Haven't heard from him since.  Well done Ramy.  Mind the Gap.

1 minute ago, Rolling hIlls said:

I know.  Last week you wanted Lennon hung.  This week he is a hero.  But it is me that is talking shite.  Unbelievable.Lennon will be doing a GIRUY to the Greatest Fans in the World tonight.  Loonies.  Who was it on here this morning saying it was just wee boys then a photo was put up proving it was grown men?  Haven't heard from him since.  Well done Ramy.  Mind the Gap.

Yeh, the prick made a right dick of himself didn't he. What a laugh it was. After everything that has happened this year this mornings posts was just the cheer up this board needed. You took him to school probably away hiding in shame? Well done. Top man you are. sure you will have a happy Christmas and a great new year hopefully.👍

11 minutes ago, Lairdyfaeinverclyde said:

Yeh, the prick made a right dick of himself didn't he. What a laugh it was. After everything that has happened this year this mornings posts was just the cheer up this board needed. You took him to school probably away hiding in shame? Well done. Top man you are. sure you will have a happy Christmas and a great new year hopefully.👍

Ha ha.  Well done pal.  But don't you ever say that again.  I am the biggest dick on here and no mistake !!!!!!   Stand on 👉

4 hours ago, EddardStark said:

Well played Hearts but you blew it in the shoot out. They left nothing on that pitch though. If we are on our game on Jan 2 I’m pretty confident we will beat Celtic. 

Watching that today (missed the 1st half) hard to see Celtic finishing within 10-15 points of you this season.