Scottish Cup Final - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Cup Final

Good luck to Celtic FC in the Scottish Cup final vs Heart of Midlothian.  Lennon should stick with his side that has seemed to have turned the corner. I would stick with Turnbull over Brown. Brown is the captain, and has been a top servant to the club, but with Celtics terrible run of form recently, Lennon has to stick with David Turnbull and Soro.  Momentum and form is key just now. We play rangers in 2 weeks in a titanic clash at ibroke. If Celtic want to win the League, Lennon has to stick with the current line up and forget playing his favorites, Cup final or not. I would also play 2 up front. Eduard is a top striker, but he needs someone to front with him, that has been part of our problem, and I believe that someone to run off him, opens up space and gives him more options which is more suitable to Eduard's style of play...  Anyway looking forward to this match, don't know a lot about Hearts this year, but it won't be easy...

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Fair comment, I am sure others feel the same..

My best pal has his Hearts flag over the balcony.  He has bet £100 on Hearts at 9-1.  Shame there can't be fans there as it would obviously be a sell out.  I don't think there will be much in it but expect Celtic to win.  The OF aren't that way in much of the other teams imo.  St Mirren proved that.  Going down to the CFC to watch it Ramy?

1 hour ago, Rolling hIlls said:

My best pal has his Hearts flag over the balcony.  He has bet £100 on Hearts at 9-1.  Shame there can't be fans there as it would obviously be a sell out.  I don't think there will be much in it but expect Celtic to win.  The OF aren't that way in much of the other teams imo.  St Mirren proved that.  Going down to the CFC to watch it Ramy?

Oh yes pal. 9am kick off over here. Take young Wallace for a good run early, then down my CSC for the match. I am on-call for work, so hopefully I don't get called in..🙂

You ever seen a bigger bunch of hypocrites in your life?  Outside CP one week sacking Lennon and the Board.  Now backing Lennon and the Board outside Hampden.  Fucking loonies.  You will never walk alone??  As John Greig said to Jimmy Johnstone when the Jungle were singing that.  Try and get bye me and never mind You will never walk alone.  You will never walk again.  C'mon the Hearts.

17 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

You ever seen a bigger bunch of hypocrites in your life?  Outside CP one week sacking Lennon and the Board.  Now backing Lennon and the Board outside Hampden.  Fucking loonies.  You will never walk alone??  As John Greig said to Jimmy Johnstone when the Jungle were singing that.  Try and get bye me and never mind You will never walk alone.  You will never walk again.  C'mon the Hearts.

Some young kids with their parents at Hampden, nice of you to call them fuckin loonies.

1 minute ago, dandydunn said:

These morons will never learn, an utter disgrace of a support there  

Probably many of the same ones that think tier 4 isn’t required. 

3AFE7DEB-34B6-4266-BC89-68C894461CCF.jpeg

What's the point of them even being there? Eejits. 

3 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

These morons will never learn, an utter disgrace of a support there  

Probably many of the same ones that think tier 4 isn’t required. 

3AFE7DEB-34B6-4266-BC89-68C894461CCF.jpeg

Correct.  Absolute crap support.  Ask Lennon what he thinks of them.  A man who has given everything to Celtic.  Now he is a hero again!!!!!   Absolute loonies.

2 minutes ago, Lairdyfaeinverclyde said:

Calling young kids fuckin loonies, no chance of an apology. Maybe the adults who took them there are the loonies not the kids.

Whatever.  The same people who had banners saying shoot the board.  Kids or dads?  Doesn't matter.  You stand on though and back them whatever age they are.

3 minutes ago, Lairdyfaeinverclyde said:

Calling young kids fuckin loonies, no chance of an apology. Maybe the adults who took them there are the loonies not the kids.

You’re at it. Lucky if there’s more than 2 people under 20 in that picture above.