Do we get men behind the ball in the England game - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Do we get men behind the ball in the England game

davy-hay

Biggest Scotland game in 4 years is happening next year so we gotta get tactics bang on. 

Defending is our strong point and we can use our great speed in counter attacks.    

Previously I'd advise hacking all the English players all over the pitch (but not the box) and subbing yellow carded players with fresh ones so another hack could happen.  

This time our speed could kill. Bring it on. 

Cap doffed to you though. Despite your vile background attacking family members of people you do seem to manage to switch logins easily enough without slipping up. That takes some keyboard skills over the long time you have been at it. 👍 

7 minutes ago, WCTA said:

Cap doffed to you though. Despite your vile background attacking family members of people you do seem to manage to switch logins easily enough without slipping up. That takes some keyboard skills over the long time you have been at it. 👍 

Who you talking about? 

4 hours ago, Orraloon said:

Bonny isn't fat man, you're starting to get obsessed now.

Starting to get? :lol:

Who is fat man anyway? I’ve seen a photo of RH and he’s not fat. I’ve got a photo of me and Cove Sheep before the Belgium away game that shows that I’m not fat.

Is it Ron he’s talking about? I’ve never met or seen photos of him. Did he take over the TAMB? Come on Orraloon, you’re a mod, Is fat man your boss :huh:

Edited by Tiny Tim

1 hour ago, Tiny Tim said:

Starting to get? :lol:

Who is fat man anyway? I’ve seen a photo of RH and he’s not fat. I’ve got a photo of me and Cove Sheep before the Belgium away game that shows that I’m not fat.

Is it Ron he’s talking about? I’ve never met or seen photos of him. Did he take over the TAMB? Come on Orraloon, you’re a mod, Is fat man your boss :huh:

You needed a photo to show you that? 🤔

Sounds like you might not be sure who you are?

Edited by Orraloon