Scottish cup 20-21 - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish cup 20-21

On 12/30/2020 at 3:02 PM, Wullie Anderson said:

I was 9 when that game was played,i remember the buses lined up on the high street after the game as i had to pass them to get to bus stop to get a bus back to Lochgelly.No direct bus back to Cardenden then lol.

Never knew that about Dundee.Good memories for folk that were there.

All the best tonight Wullie.  Meet up on the train again at some point!!!

22 hours ago, Wullie Anderson said:

You too... at least i will be on the right train. 😀

Meet up at some point Wuliie.  One of best friends stays in Dalgety Bay and hopefully when this covid is over will be over in the Kingdom. Do you do bed and breakfast.  Be good to meet Ron as well as we can have a laugh together.  Scotland Forever ma pal.

4 minutes ago, kumnio said:

I missed the first half, the Copacabana was a better option, but made the mistake of watching the rest of it. Didn’t think we would ever score, have to feel sorry for them, but we sneaked it in the end. 

Their goalie had one of those freakish game of his life games 😂 Was great viewing. The first penalty decision was an absolute shocker, the second was  also quesionable. 😂 

I think you lot have Vale of Tay in the next round 

On 12/29/2020 at 8:12 AM, vanderark14 said:

They gave it a real go against tough opposition.

A home winable draw for my team, Fraserburgh. Thats all you can hope for if you dont get one of the big boys.

I see they made it through after going behind.

Think the draw is at 11am today.

Edited by Wullie Anderson

2 hours ago, Wullie Anderson said:

I see they made it through after going behind.

Think the draw is at 11am today.

Nairn or Montrose at home in the next round. Ill take that, if you dont get one of the big guns in this round you want a winable home tie

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, EddardStark said:

Anyone got any idea when they are going to fit the cup rounds in? Now that they are scheduling league games for cup weekends. 

Can’t see how they will get it finished now. Announce no league cup next season, do Scottish cup in those spaces and hopefully get a proper Scottish cup in 2022.