Wonky Sheep Travel - experiences? - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Wonky Sheep Travel - experiences?

GaryWood34

They have only just started doing Scotland games (I think the play off's were suppose to be their first outing, but never happened).

Mate who follows Northern Ireland has used them for years (basically they offer direct travel from Belfast, which suits them perfectly) and Welsh fans seem to use them in large numbers, so imagine they are doing something right.

10 hours ago, GaryWood34 said:

Booked Moldova. 

Works perfect for us with timings and it being direct and after pricing It myself it’s extremely competitive. 

I looked into them a wee bit after seeing their offers. They seem like the ideal company to (eventually) replace Passport Travel. 
Their trips seem short and sweet however with at least 13 Scotland games next year the need to condense trips is high. 
I’ve booked Faroes and Moldova with them 👍🏼

• 3 months later...
On 12/11/2020 at 9:43 AM, McTeeko said:

I looked into them a wee bit after seeing their offers. They seem like the ideal company to (eventually) replace Passport Travel. 
Their trips seem short and sweet however with at least 13 Scotland games next year the need to condense trips is high. 
I’ve booked Faroes and Moldova with them 👍🏼

I'm in the same boat with time being at a premium.