USA Supporters Clubs - TA Clubs, Social, Charities - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

USA Supporters Clubs

C.B

Hello all. Just looking to find out if there’s a list of all the US TA clubs and if anyone has contacts? I’m based in the Raleigh, NC area and looking to tie in with a club in the region if possible! Any info would be appreciated. Cheers. 

There used to be a TA of North America and a list of clubs on this page but both seem to have disappeared. Lack of qualification may have contributed to that so interest may return with the Euros. Facebook groups have taken over and may be the best bet to search through with Scottish or football related links apart from any old threads/archive in these pages. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/8/2020 at 10:26 PM, C.B said:

Hello all. Just looking to find out if there’s a list of all the US TA clubs and if anyone has contacts? I’m based in the Raleigh, NC area and looking to tie in with a club in the region if possible! Any info would be appreciated. Cheers. 

I used to stay in Charlotte NC and a group of Scottish people would meet to watch games at The Gin Mill. Used to open up especially for us for games if earlier than opening time. Been back a good while now, The Gin Mill is still on the go but not sure if it's still the hub for games.

• 5 months later...
On 6/6/2021 at 12:42 PM, gkm_vancouver said:

Where were you before LA? I'm sure I remember you posting years ago when I was in Vancouver.

Seattle. I used to have a Seattle TA page 2007-2009, around the time that Scotland were beating France without breaking sweat and narrowly lost to Italy. 

Move to LA in 2009 but until now haven't really tried to organize anything.

On 6/7/2021 at 8:49 PM, MadDog20/20 said:

Seattle. I used to have a Seattle TA page 2007-2009, around the time that Scotland were beating France without breaking sweat and narrowly lost to Italy. 

Move to LA in 2009 but until now haven't really tried to organize anything.

Ah yes remember now. We got about 300 TA in Vancouver for the Italy game in 2007. A great day but sadly the same old outcome of that time. Hope the group goes well.