Show us your Christmas tree.... - Page 8 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Show us your Christmas tree....

4 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

A few things to cover off here!  It will come as no surprise that the cleanliness of the floor is purely down to Mrs F, I can take no credit for that!  The VCR is also her responsibility!  There's a apparently some fitness video she's got that she really likes that she can't find on DVD or online so the VCR is kept for that reason.  Given that the actual workout is witnessed less often than a refused penalty claim at Ibrox I've been campaigning for it to be retired for some time now but it's falling on deaf ears!  And lastly we got the table when we moved in so about 7 years ago! I do watch most of my football in the kitchen though (where we have another tree but no photos of that one!) so that may explain it's longevity! 

Sounds like a great man-cave. Handy supply of beer & pizza.

4 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

A few things to cover off here!  It will come as no surprise that the cleanliness of the floor is purely down to Mrs F, I can take no credit for that!  The VCR is also her responsibility!  There's a apparently some fitness video she's got that she really likes that she can't find on DVD or online so the VCR is kept for that reason.  Given that the actual workout is witnessed less often than a refused penalty claim at Ibrox I've been campaigning for it to be retired for some time now but it's falling on deaf ears!  And lastly we got the table when we moved in so about 7 years ago! I do watch most of my football in the kitchen though (where we have another tree but no photos of that one!) so that may explain it's longevity! 

😂

It must be an old fitness workout if its on VHS. It’s  probably The Green Goddess no wonder you never see it  ! 😁

5 hours ago, Grim Jim said:

I mind a fitness guy on breakfast TV years ago in a green leotard too.   I used to mock his routines he did for old duffers.   Laughing that they wouldn't raise a sweat.   No noo 😬

Mr Motivator 🤔

On 12/26/2021 at 10:17 AM, Hertsscot said:

Okay, not the most impressive tree. Almost caused a divorce cos I was being an arse and wanted a real tree and my wife was being practical and saying just get a fake one. Only moved into the house last Saturday so probably haven't done too bad.

IMG_20211226_091158411_HDR.jpg

😁 that is a brilliant effort.  I am pretty sure there are a million things more important than a Christmas tree when moving house ! 
 Hope you had a lovely Christmas in your new home  👍

21 minutes ago, bonzo said:

Tree doon and back to work on Tuesday, where the hell as that week went?😥

Urgh. I could not take the tree down on New Years day 😢

Its a nuisance this year though as next weekend is a bit too long to have it up. 

15 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

Urgh. I could not take the tree down on New Years day 😢

Its a nuisance this year though as next weekend is a bit too long to have it up. 

Like a couple of days with things back to normal before we get back to the grind.

2 hours ago, bonzo said:

Like a couple of days with things back to normal before we get back to the grind.

There is not really any normal at the moment so I haudin onto that Christmas tree as long as i can! 
It also detracts from the glass of red wine that was spilled on my carpet on xmas eve 😁

16 hours ago, Heuch Moray said:

Here’s mine before I take it down next weekend 😬 I’ll miss Keef rockin’ around my Christmas tree 😎

E6ED7391-A4C8-449F-989C-EDAF7458E2A2.jpeg

7D7C77D8-1C2F-4B7D-8A4A-AB738FCC85D9.jpeg

Another tree ! Heuch Heuch Hooray !
Love the picture too. 
If you are keeping your tree up till next weekend I am too 😊

• 11 months later...
On 12/12/2020 at 10:27 PM, fringo said:

I wish he still posted on here (or at least reads it).

This would be Flure's Christmas tree @Flure

Best Hotel Christmas Trees From Around The World

Can you believe it. Got 3 calls from him today and a text all before 10 am. I was a bit concerned so called back immediately. 
His car wouldn’t start and he needed Mr Tidy to look at it as he needed it working to go get a xmas tree .
I thought the Virgin Mary was giving birth to Jesus  such was the panic.