Show us your Christmas tree.... - Page 7 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Show us your Christmas tree....

18 minutes ago, chaff said:

He was annoyed I turned him to take his picture, he was watching TV quite happily beforehand

School boy error Chaff. First rule of elf n happiness is dont disturb  them during The Grinch. 
And dont be traipsing him round B&Q either .
 Just by chance i have a wee lady sitting on the shelf, maybe she could cheer him up 😁

976FC783-815A-4DF8-BB1A-C697DD6D89DA.thumb.jpeg.9339338650916a16feac4833370e8d99.jpeg

11 minutes ago, AlfieMoon said:

I’m very disappointed that I missed this thread last year which is miraculous given everyone was sitting in the hoose with nothing else to do. 😂 I do love a Christmas tree! 😬

Thankfully, I still have a photo of my effort from last year which can give a further boost to @TDYER63’s Christmas cheer.

This year my tree is likely remaining in the box as I’m at the burd’s hoose. So I may next post her effort by means of competition. 😂

94E3C1EB-A1AC-419F-8FD4-54169778DAF7.jpeg

I am overcome with emotion at all these trees. There really is a santa afterall 😁

Its beautiful and I love the ‘special effects’ !

Get yer burds tree up as well. This might be the first ever His n Hers tree posting 😍

19 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

School boy error Chaff. First rule of elf n happiness is dont disturb  them during The Grinch. 
And dont be traipsing him round B&Q either .
 Just by chance i have a wee lady sitting on the shelf, maybe she could cheer him up 😁

976FC783-815A-4DF8-BB1A-C697DD6D89DA.thumb.jpeg.9339338650916a16feac4833370e8d99.jpeg

He's asking for 📷 

Got the keys to our new home today having sold up in 'Mad BoJoland' four months ago and living a fairly nomadic life ever since. Our removal company was going to bring everything up from storage on December 22 so a Christmas tree was looking like it might not happen this year. But they rang this morning and are going to get up here a week earlier so the tree is definitely back on the agenda! 

23 minutes ago, Hertsscot said:

Got the keys to our new home today having sold up in 'Mad BoJoland' four months ago and living a fairly nomadic life ever since. Our removal company was going to bring everything up from storage on December 22 so a Christmas tree was looking like it might not happen this year. But they rang this morning and are going to get up here a week earlier so the tree is definitely back on the agenda! 

Ye back home?

14 hours ago, Hertsscot said:

Congratulations on your excellent lifestyle choice ! 😁 I hope you  enjoy being back in Bonnie Scotland. 
Look forward to seeing your Christmas tree, make sure that is the first box to be unpacked  ! 🎄🎅🧑‍🎄🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

15 hours ago, chaff said:

New star

DSC_0607.JPG

Its as bright as the North Star . Lets hope you dont get any pregnant women turning up at the door looking for a room .

Mr Elf looks like he may have had a bit too much Christmas spirit. I cant have my wee lady dating a bevvy merchant 😁

6 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

Its as bright as the North Star . Lets hope you dont get any pregnant women turning up at the door looking for a room .

Mr Elf looks like he may have had a bit too much Christmas spirit. I cant have my wee lady dating a bevvy merchant 😁

He was on tinder, he's got a new lumber, she's not as frigid as your lady elf

44 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

D4A9CFB6-D12C-4C11-BCF6-F93FFD682590.jpeg

Wow , a new entry and its another cracker ! Like Chaff’s tree , it lights up the space beautifully. Thanks  Fairbairn for showing your tree, unlike the Ebenezer Scrooges on here .

I also have to say you have a very clean house. Did Mrs F have you polishing up that floor before you took the pic ? You are putting me to shame I had better up my standards before Mr Tidy trades me in for a wummin that actually is tidy 😁

2 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

Wow , a new entry and its another cracker ! Like Chaff’s tree , it lights up the space beautifully. Thanks  Fairbairn for showing your tree, unlike the Ebenezer Scrooges on here .

I also have to say you have a very clean house. Did Mrs F have you polishing up that floor before you took the pic ? You are putting me to shame I had better up my standards before Mr Tidy trades me in for a wummin that actually is tidy 😁

All I could think of was how many penalties he had watched Rangers get on that tv 🙄😂

19 minutes ago, Redz said:

All I could think of was how many penalties he had watched Rangers get on that tv 🙄😂

Ah'm thinkin' he watches them over and over again on that VCR under the telly 😬 <--(VCR mouthed emoji)

Geek alert... I've got one under mine 'cause it looks cool (?).   It's no longer plugged in, but wish it was so I could re-watch my kids' The Trap Door voiced by Willie Rushton.

...apologies Tidy.   This thread was getting interesting with the snake too 🥴

...mind you picture Willie Rushton in a red suit and black wellys, and almost back on  topic!

10 minutes ago, Grim Jim said:

Ah'm thinkin' he watches them over and over again on that VCR under the telly 😬 <--(VCR mouthed emoji)

Geek alert... I've got one under mine 'cause it looks cool (?).   It's no longer plugged in, but wish it was so I could re-watch my kids' The Trap Door voiced by Willie Rushton.

...mind you picture Willie Rushton in a red suit and black wellys, and almost back on  topic!

Trap door was great and Rushton helped found private eye as well!

10 hours ago, Grim Jim said:

😂😂 cheeky bassa, the snake was the top news story of the day under a ‘ Christmas tree news’ google search. I need to keep this thread going and it was either that or another picture of my xmas decorations. 
The story could have been improved if 2 gin sodden elves had snared the snake with the help of a frigid spinster 😁

A few things to cover off here!  It will come as no surprise that the cleanliness of the floor is purely down to Mrs F, I can take no credit for that!  The VCR is also her responsibility!  There's a apparently some fitness video she's got that she really likes that she can't find on DVD or online so the VCR is kept for that reason.  Given that the actual workout is witnessed less often than a refused penalty claim at Ibrox I've been campaigning for it to be retired for some time now but it's falling on deaf ears!  And lastly we got the table when we moved in so about 7 years ago! I do watch most of my football in the kitchen though (where we have another tree but no photos of that one!) so that may explain it's longevity!