Show us your Christmas tree.... - Page 3 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Show us your Christmas tree....

42 minutes ago, davierobbsagod said:

does your daughter know you dont like her boyfriend ?.....

Haha, tbh his Rangers affliction is about the only criticism I could make about him. There’s not many young guys could live for 9 months with their girlfriends parents and remain so cheery.

I did have a wee laugh at the Morelos photo as he knows I really don't like him. But if a UJ appears up there next week he is out on his arse , 2 weeks before xmas or not 🙂

Anyway, get yer tree up. You are only allowed to post on here if you submit a Christmas tree. 

17 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

Tiny Tim’s tree will be posted soon. I am pacing the floor in anticipation. 

HURRY UP TIM ! 

It’ll be a while yet. There’s just been an argument about whether to do it before or after tea :lol:

I’ve done my bit - buying it, bringing it in and putting it in the stand. I’m having a beer and watching football now :)

7 hours ago, Lairdyfaeinverclyde said:

Tree not up yet, maybe today, maybe not? Need to get up the loft and find the tree and decorations. Had to post this picture of new tree decorations. My grandsons first christmas and he made this for me (With help from his mum, she's very arty) to put on the tree.

odin xmas.jpg

4 months old? those feet and hand look fucking massive!

1 minute ago, Lairdyfaeinverclyde said:

Unfortunately i won't see him physically. He was born and stay's down in Stratford Upon Avon. Santa sent him his first Scotland strip and it's under his Christmas tree.

Aww that's a gutter :( there will be plenty of time tthough.

Santas a good cunt 😂

If anyone has younger kids, this app is tremendous for them. It can make a video for the kids from Santa, you put in their name, age and a photo then they get a personalised message from the big man himself. My nephew got his one today and was bouncing around the living room afterwards. 

My youngest on the other hand was always terrified of a phonecall as he was convinced was about to tell him off and he would burst into tears at the sight of “Santa Calling” coming up in my phone 😂😂

F5D021F4-D09B-4509-8C8F-CA4F158B8498.jpeg

Edited by dandydunn

17 minutes ago, slasher said:

OK, I'll play. Like everyone isn't studying the background for clues/ammo 🤔

IMG_20201212_205240.jpg

That a definitely maybe album sleeve on the wall?

On a tangent, a lesser man would suggest putting a certain book under the tree as an ideal Xmas gift. 

You’ve obviously got more class than that........😉

Edited by dandydunn

13 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

That a definitely maybe album sleeve on the wall?

On a tangent, a lesser man would suggest putting a certain book under the tree as an ideal Xmas gift. 

You’ve obviously got more class than that........😉

Yes it is. We have a few album covers/film promos scattered aboot the hoose! 

5 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

Haha, tbh his Rangers affliction is about the only criticism I could make about him. There’s not many young guys could live for 9 months with their girlfriends parents and remain so cheery.

I did have a wee laugh at the Morelos photo as he knows I really don't like him. But if a UJ appears up there next week he is out on his arse , 2 weeks before xmas or not 🙂

Anyway, get yer tree up. You are only allowed to post on here if you submit a Christmas tree. 

love to post it /them if I could can't quite work out the tamb on my phone hence no pics,1st time grandad/granny so wifes going mental with xmas we have 4 boys/men but now a granddaughter....place looks like unicorns nest ....