Show us your Christmas tree.... - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Show us your Christmas tree....

35 minutes ago, silverbear said:

Looks fine.

You might want to have a word with your carpet fitter though?  😋

😂

32 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

And, it must be some size of a turkey that laid that egg. 

😂 only big enough for 3 families though !
👀

15 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

There are no many Christmas trees on this board. Miserable bassas, what are you doing. Its not like you have any Christmas nights out to attend. 

I’ve bought mine but it’s still wrapped and standing in the garden.

We’ve got to wait until Saturday until my daughter gets back from uni because she likes to decorate it with her mum. I’ll post it then but it’ll be way over the top.

2 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

There are no many Christmas trees on this board. Miserable bassas, what are you doing. Its not like you have any Christmas nights out to attend. 

I've said this in other threads but referenced to other topics ................I've got a small one but not put it up yet.

Will probably get it up at the weekend.

18 hours ago, Tiny Tim said:

I’ve bought mine but it’s still wrapped and standing in the garden.

We’ve got to wait until Saturday until my daughter gets back from uni because she likes to decorate it with her mum. I’ll post it then but it’ll be way over the top.

Great . Another interesting tree to make mine look as boring as fook. I hope you dont have real reindeers grazing in your garden too or I will be livid. 

Nice to hear your wife and daughter decorate it together. What will you be doing whilst they decorate it , playing jingle bells on the piano ? 😁

Seriously , that is nice Christmassy thing for them to do together and it will be lovely to have your daughter back from Uni.  

I think the rest of them all must have co-ordinated symmetrical trees . 

17 hours ago, fringo said:

I've said this in other threads but referenced to other topics ................I've got a small one but not put it up yet.

Will probably get it up at the weekend.

😁 small,  but hopefully not perfectly formed , or Duncan will be after you. 

1 hour ago, TDYER63 said:

😁 small,  but hopefully not perfectly formed , or Duncan will be after you. 

Aw, come on, I’m not after anyone. Defending deformities or scruffiness. Well, in trees. I won’t defend scruffy and weird-looking prime ministers.

2 hours ago, fringo said:

He's already after me in the Jokes thread.

:ph34r:

😂

1 hour ago, duncan II said:

Aw, come on, I’m not after anyone. Defending deformities or scruffiness. Well, in trees. I won’t defend scruffy and weird-looking prime ministers.

I am no being serious either. I am rarely being serious on here unless I am am attacking scruffy and weird looking Prime Ministers 😊