Facebook... Ever been banned? - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Facebook... Ever been banned?

On 12/5/2020 at 6:22 PM, kumnio said:

A story of a painter and a plumber getting it on, ending in passionate perfection. 

I mean it’s not fucking Love Actually or Brokeback Mountain, and I certainly wouldn’t want to see it. 

Shut yer hole or I’ll tell everyone you were greeting all doon my top in Mex City a month ago when we battered the penalty win ya Coagie tramp. 😆

1 minute ago, WCTA said:

Shut yer hole or I’ll tell everyone you were greeting all doon my top in Mex City a month ago when we battered the penalty win ya Coagie tramp. 😆

Pish, I wouldn’t touch you if you paid me. 🤮

I was too busy watching the game on all those screens to look at you.

On 12/5/2020 at 5:50 PM, kumnio said:

The sexual tension between the Yank and the Canadian is simmering right now. Honestly you two should just get it on, it’s now or never for you two. 

Guaranteed he’d shite it if I dropped my drawers. 🏳️‍🌈

I got a ban for calling someone a cow after they called Nicola Sturgeon a cow......don't think they got a ban though.
Also got a ban for telling my mate I was going to stab him, I was clearly joking and we were having a laugh back and forward. It's a weird place

6 minutes ago, Kirk said:

I got a ban for calling someone a cow after they called Nicola Sturgeon a cow......don't think they got a ban though.
Also got a ban for telling my mate I was going to stab him, I was clearly joking and we were having a laugh back and forward. It's a weird place

Its getting a bit over the top now with the banning. My first ban was for calling Israelis bastards when we played them, nothing harsh, just a figure of speech. Second banning was 30 days, apparently I was set up, and grassed by 2 cunts I have never met... At least I have a life outside of social media....

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Its getting a bit over the top now with the banning. My first ban was for calling Israelis bastards when we played them, nothing harsh, just a figure of speech. Second banning was 30 days, apparently I was set up, and grassed by 2 cunts I have never met... At least I have a life outside of social media....

Aye I went to post Boris us a cunt and it gave me a pre warning so I didnt post it as I actually needed on my fb for the few days after that haha.

People are mutants who spend their whole life on it.

2 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

You cannae be treating folk like dirt and getting away wae it pal. There were a few of us who put our heads together and decided enough was enough. So we sinbinned you for your own good. 

3 minutes ago, WCTA said:

You cannae be treating folk like dirt and getting away wae it pal. There were a few of us who put our heads together and decided enough was enough. So we sinbinned you for your own good. 

Thank fuck there's people like you out there policing the morality of others.

19 minutes ago, shunkyboy and the fluffer said:

Thank fuck there's people like you out there policing the morality of others.

Im amazed to be honest with some of the pish he posts on there. Speaks about rounders and “lite” lagers. 

He’s a weirdo. 

Just now, dandydunn said:

Im amazed to be honest with some of the pish he posts on there. Speaks about rounders and “lite” lagers. 

He’s a weirdo. 

Actually, it’s been a while since I posted about rounders. I did have a good few shandies last night though. 😊