Facebook... Ever been banned? - Page 5 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Facebook... Ever been banned?

Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Aye, but apparently every cnut but me knew it was you ya banger..

I’ve hardly hidden who I am the last few years. Any cunt with half a brain can work it out. But you cannae go greeting aboot privacy when you are lashing boys full names about on here. 😊

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, kumnio said:

Banned for saying you don’t give a fuck 😳

The part where I called him a fucking mong is conveniently covered up there. Apparently that goes against one of his race, sexuality, religion, or something like that. 

Had to tag my mate in after I couldnt comment them he got heaved too 😂

Some fat guff telling me that the old firm would be relegated in the epl even if they were given £200,000,000 to spend and would barely survive in the championship. 

Just more clowns that think the epl is the be all and end all of football. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/9/2021 at 10:39 AM, ron. said:

i see the perth ponce is back on

get a job you freeloading slob

I love that you stalk my private life so much that you get about 0.5% of it correct. Keep up with the obsession about the successful Moffats though fat man. It’s delicious that it gets right on your Hun man tits. 😆

11 hours ago, WCTA said:

I love that you stalk my private life so much that you get about 0.5% of it correct. Keep up with the obsession about the successful Moffats though fat man. It’s delicious that it gets right on your Hun man tits. 😆

😂😂living rent free in your head still I see

give up the obsession with me it’s obviously getting right under your skin

funny thing it wasn’t even me who terrorised you

more successful than you and your fat wife will ever be

horrible person 

4 hours ago, ron. said:

😂😂living rent free in your head still I see

give up the obsession with me it’s obviously getting right under your skin

funny thing it wasn’t even me who terrorised you

more successful than you and your fat wife will ever be

horrible person 

You never slapped yourself with enough likes there Mr. Stalker man. The way you like to pretend how important you are on here. This cunt, ladies and gents is so obsessed with my life that he spends years, not months but years stalking my private life. Obsessing over any financial aspect of my life, how my Wife looks, how my employment scenario is, how many times I fly somewhere, other family members too. Spending years plastering my name all across the internet and all the while having never ever met me and clearly knowing nothing about me. If that is not an obsession and some strange fucked up behaviour then I don’t know what is. What an utterly sad individual. 

He is doing the same to others on this board too. Should it surprise anyone? Not really. He lives his sad life behind a computer screen permanantly raging at how sweet others live their lives. That shit is some batshit crazy weirdo stuff. Slap this with a few downlikes from one of your many profiles though. That’ll show me. 🙄

what a royal james hunt you re making off youself

i didnt even know who you were until a friend from the board told me what you were saying about me

i am not rolling hills,the person who has terorised you for years,i dont even know davie

one things for sure,you re a horrible individual,a rat

i ve got many freinds in perth in the polis and the masons and you re being checked out as we speak

give this campaign up just now,for your own mental healths sake

35 minutes ago, ron. said:

what a royal james hunt you re making off youself

i didnt even know who you were until a friend from the board told me what you were saying about me

i am not rolling hills,the person who has terorised you for years,i dont even know davie

one things for sure,you re a horrible individual,a rat

i ve got many freinds in perth in the polis and the masons and you re being checked out as we speak

give this campaign up just now,for your own mental healths sake

Google translate just exploded in confusion with this post 

• 2 weeks later...