Facebook... Ever been banned? - Page 4 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Facebook... Ever been banned?

23 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

You are a lying faced fud, Cannae use the word cunt in case I'm being watched.. I know the craic ya yank wank.. Naebdae takes the piss oot ah me. You come tae Ottawa next year PAL,  ahll meet yae at the airport and gee yae a proper fuckin welcoming Govan style, yae ken??

52 years auld and planting threats on the internet. I’ve dropped skitters harder than you. 😆

6 minutes ago, Cove_Sheep said:

You're from Govan?

Why do you support Celtic then? Shouldn't you really be a...

Exactly. I get asked that by folk that know Glasgow well. I guess I was just lucky I suppose. Born in the Southern General anaw, Linthoose.. 👊👊🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Whats age got to do wae it. If you follow me on FB as you say you do, you will see I'm aa fit aa fuck..👊💪🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

52 years old. Fuck me. 😂

I have never followed you on FB. Even when you requested me I slapped you on ignore as the bollocks you spew is worse than on here. 

3 minutes ago, WCTA said:

52 years old. Fuck me. 😂

I have never followed you on FB. Even when you requested me I slapped you on ignore as the bollocks you spew is worse than on here. 

Well maybe yae should , yae might learn something. After my ban is over of course.. 

3 minutes ago, WCTA said:

Still think I got you a ban you gullible daftie? 😄

I sent an email to that Zukerman cunt, I'm waiting on a response.. You had better be telling the truth.. The only tuning that's saving your arse at the moment is Donald Trump having the border shut, otherwise I was on ma way to the windy city....😉

2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I sent an email to that Zukerman cunt, I'm waiting on a response.. You had better be telling the truth.. The only tuning that's saving your arse at the moment is Donald Trump having the border shut, otherwise I was on ma way to the windy city....😉

Swim through the great lakes. Mind the sharks.

4 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Best not use the c word if you're emailing him, his filter will have it blocked.

Yanks think it's a bad word, remember.

He'll get you banned from email too for using it.

Just now, Cove_Sheep said:

Best not use the c word if you're emailing him, his filter will have it blocked.

Yanks think it's a bad word, remember.

He'll get you banned from email too for using it.

No chance Ramy will be able to spell cunt out properly anyway. Not when he’s squinting at the screen one eye closed battering his orc digits into the keyboard. 

To fuckin cold.. Superior?? I know my geography...BTW, I got your TEXT last night with your apology. Thing is it costs me 75 cents for an international text message, and your no worth it.. 

Apology? Hahahaha. I merely telt ye tae stop being so fucking stupid and nobody grassed you up. 😆

You just gave ma moby number to the whole fuckin message board ya dick.... God help me noo.....

Did you notice the "1314".. I actually requested that being the proud Scotsman that I am....👊👊🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿