Facebook... Ever been banned? - Page 3 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Facebook... Ever been banned?

2 hours ago, shunkyboy and the fluffer said:

Thank fuck there's people like you out there policing the morality of others.

Yes I know mate, what a hero he is. I have been getting messages from family and friends in Scotland asking why I am not on FB. Told them exactly what happened, of course they were not happy as it is the Christmas time of year. Yes Shunky, what a lovely fellow this WCTA character is..  I'm sure he and his wee pals are loving this..

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Yes I know mate, what a hero he is. I have been getting messages from family and friends in Scotland asking why I am not on FB. Told them exactly what happened, of course they were not happy as it is the Christmas time of year. Yes Shunky, what a lovely fellow this WCTA character is..  I'm sure he and his wee pals are loving this..

I can’t believe you still think it was him 😂😂😂

Cunt is a flagged word on Facebook now and if it’s used in any context, it gets flagged up by their servers and if it’s deemed to be used in a racial/slanderous/hatred way, it’s an automatic ban. 

Most private groups have warnings on the head of their pages to let people know this. 

The only person that got you banned from Facebook was yourself, no one else, for using apparent hate speech. 

3 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

You’ll thank me in the long term. Someone had to reign you in. 

1 minute ago, dandydunn said:

I can’t believe you still think it was him 😂😂😂

Cunt is a flagged word on Facebook now and if it’s used in any context, it gets flagged up by their servers and if it’s deemed to be used in a racial/slanderous/hatred way, it’s an automatic ban. 

Most private groups have warnings on the head of their pages to let people know this. 

The only person that got you banned from Facebook was yourself, no one else, for using apparent hate speech. 

Or did he? 🤔

On 12/2/2020 at 7:36 AM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

That's exactly what I did. I called him and "English cnut" He was totally off his nut, but I should have known better.. Still can't believe I got 30 days.  Oh well.. 

Yes you definitely should know better. At 52 years of age it’s time you grew up. We’ve been watching you for a while now on Facebook and after a few chances we decided to take action as you just couldn’t reign your abuse in.

19 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I hope you let all of your friends know it was a rat from Perth. 😁

Just now, shunkyboy and the fluffer said:

What  did you get banned for when you were Wendy? Just interested because now you seem to think you are moral standard.

That was often levelled at me but I’m sorry to inform you that was not I. 😊

Just now, shunkyboy and the fluffer said:

Hilarious.  Really wouldn't care but you are full of shit.

Nothing hilarious about it dear chap. It simply wasn’t I. Oh, wait. It must have been myself as you put Saints fan and from Perth together. Excellent detective work. When you’re not clyping to mods about posters I bet you are a whiz at Cluedo. 😊

You keep saying I have clyped on you . I never would because it don't interest me. You are Wendy Who fact.  Back in the day Wendy Who said some pretty wierd stuff on here. Caroline would of been shocked. But you felt it was okay to destroy a young girl who had taken her own life. Fact.

2 minutes ago, shunkyboy and the fluffer said:

You keep saying I have clyped on you . I never would because it don't interest me. You are Wendy Who fact.  Back in the day Wendy Who said some pretty wierd stuff on here. Caroline would of been shocked. But you felt it was okay to destroy a young girl who had taken her own life. Fact.

For a guy who said he wouldn’t care you sure do. If I say ‘fact’ after that does that mean it’s true? 
Folk slapping around the fact word after spewing bollocks is quite the embarrassment. Not that you’d care though. 😆

3 minutes ago, shunkyboy and the fluffer said:

Okay remove fact. Everything is true 👍 

Wrong again Son. You couldn’t be further from the truth. I thought you didn’t care? I might actually play on the Wendy thing to you now though. 😄

4 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Done posting. Away an play with your wee pals.. 

You are the only guy on this whole board who would fall for this wind-up. Even after Dandydunn has explained to you what happened. Have a think about it? You openly post on here about your FB ban. It doesn’t take a genius to realise they and others could tease you about it. You think I haven’t seen you arguing with that Samuel guy? You received an automatic ban for saying the word cunt. I’ve had a couple of those myself. It’s built into the FB system. It’s automatic. Nobody connected to this board grassed you up you daft eejit. 😂

1 hour ago, shunkyboy and the fluffer said:

You found  what he said on Facebook offensive.  I found what you said about Caroline Flack offensive.  Such is life.

I stand corrected about Ramy. He clearly isn’t the only gullible bugger on here. 😄

11 hours ago, WCTA said:

You are the only guy on this whole board who would fall for this wind-up. Even after Dandydunn has explained to you what happened. Have a think about it? You openly post on here about your FB ban. It doesn’t take a genius to realise they and others could tease you about it. You think I haven’t seen you arguing with that Samuel guy? You received an automatic ban for saying the word cunt. I’ve had a couple of those myself. It’s built into the FB system. It’s automatic. Nobody connected to this board grassed you up you daft eejit. 😂

You are a lying faced fud, Cannae use the word cunt in case I'm being watched.. I know the craic ya yank wank.. Naebdae takes the piss oot ah me. You come tae Ottawa next year PAL,  ahll meet yae at the airport and gee yae a proper fuckin welcoming Govan style, yae ken??

20 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

You are a lying faced fud, Cannae use the word cunt in case I'm being watched.. I know the craic ya yank wank.. Naebdae takes the piss oot ah me. You come tae Ottawa next year PAL,  ahll meet yae at the airport and gee yae a proper fuckin welcoming Govan style, yae ken??

You're from Govan?

Why do you support Celtic then? Shouldn't you really be a...