Facebook... Ever been banned? - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Facebook... Ever been banned?

I am on FB for the banter and the football. It is also a great way to communicate with my family and friends back in Scotland. So just getting a notice now that I am banned for 30 days because I said a nasty thing about an Englishman.. Whit???? The fucker had a go about Scots and I responded... WTF??? Anyhoo, anyone else got binned on FB? And for what?  

Sorry, that was me. 

My alarm went off and I reported you thinking it was the tamb...........

But seriously, they clamp down on everything now, any mention of someone being called a cunt and it gets removed and a violation is sent. 

Ive had a few trips to the sin bin funnily enough, just because people are stupid. 

3 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Sorry, that was me. 

My alarm went off and I reported you thinking it was the tamb...........

But seriously, they clamp down on everything now, any mention of someone being called a cunt and it gets removed and a violation is sent. 

Ive had a few trips to the sin bin funnily enough, just because people are stupid. 

That's exactly what I did. I called him and "English cnut" He was totally off his nut, but I should have known better.. Still can't believe I got 30 days.  Oh well.. 

14 hours ago, scottincarlisle said:

I got a warning on fb for posting a picture of a carrot with a willy. I then got reported by a 'friend' for posting a music video that had 'brief nudity' :moon:

FB is getting worse. That's a bit over the top. Some folk have no sense of humour..

On 12/4/2020 at 12:35 PM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

FB is getting worse. That's a bit over the top. Some folk have no sense of humour..

According to some posts on FB, you got banned after being reported by a certain Chicago resident.

He's finding it all hilarious, apparently you annoyed him with all your Celtic posts on there so he grassed you up.

40 minutes ago, Cove_Sheep said:

According to some posts on FB, you got banned after being reported by a certain Chicago resident.

He's finding it all hilarious, apparently you annoyed him with all your Celtic posts on there so he grassed you up.

I heard the exact same rumour. 

2 hours ago, Cove_Sheep said:

That does make sense then, as In was shocked I got banned. I have a couple friends on FB who are rangers supporters and we have good banter, never anything over the top.. I do post a lot about Celtic, but why would it bother Mr.Moffat, we are not even friends. Then again, he used to come on here, start shit, then hide behind his keyboard. What kind of a man grasses someone for a laugh and then jokes about it with his mates.. If true, which I believe it is, I hope the rat sleeps well at night and is proud of himself..

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

That does make sense then, as In was shocked I got banned. I have a couple friends on FB who are rangers supporters and we have good banter, never anything over the top.. I do post a lot about Celtic, but why would it bother Mr.Moffat, we are not even friends. Then again, he used to come on here, start shit, then hide behind his keyboard. What kind of a man grasses someone for a laugh and then jokes about it with his mates.. If true, which I believe it is, I hope the rat sleeps well at night and is proud of himself..

Seems he's made friends with that Samuel guy, that weirdo friend of Will's as he was replying to Moffat, laughing and joking about how they'd got you banned.

How long did you get?