Are rolling hills and Hawkeye ranoo one and the same? - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Are rolling hills and Hawkeye ranoo one and the same?

Both Gers men, Both shite patter, Both kid on they're no really bothered about the whole Rangers/Celtic hing but really they/he is as Rabid as the next Big Rabid thing when nobody is lookin, and the clincher? He/They kid (See wit a did there?) on they put Scotland first,, Stand on, (Probably a crate or something as they/he is a short arse. Discuss

10 hours ago, dj mick said:

Both Gers men, Both shite patter, Both kid on they're no really bothered about the whole Rangers/Celtic hing but really they/he is as Rabid as the next Big Rabid thing when nobody is lookin, and the clincher? He/They kid (See wit a did there?) on they put Scotland first,, Stand on, (Probably a crate or something as they/he is a short arse. Discuss

I will agree with the shite patter bit!! 👍

1 hour ago, Rolling hIlls said:

What was Hawkeye's sons name again?  I remember him being on here.  Someone grassed him up in a pub prematch in Glasgow once if I remember right.  He wasn't a happy bunny and think that was the end of him on here.   Canny mind his user name though.

Was it ritchiefaescotland or something like that ?

3 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

I think so, it's that long ago.  We were in a bar in the Cowgate and place was bouncing.  I never spoke to Hawkeye Ranoo but he was up on a table singing away.  Name on his Scotland shirt was only way I knew it was him.  

Was that the night with the Welsh hen do?