Wembley (something different) - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Wembley (something different)

slasher

2 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

This was a great idea Slasher, had I decided to go to London would have been in contact. 
Nothing stopping you organising a scenic trip down the Clyde right enough for all of us who cant get tickets 😬

Is the Waverley back in action? 😂

38 minutes ago, AlfieMoon said:

Is the Waverley back in action? 😂

Who knows, if it is we could link all the discarded shopping trolleys together and get the Waverley to tug us doon the Clyde. We could all have our own individual , socially distanced pods 😁 

On 4/9/2021 at 9:01 PM, bonzo said:

Aye slasher we're thinking the same. My brother stays in London might still go down and spend a couple of days with him.

Yip, I don't think you'll be alone in thinking along those lines m8. Enjoy the weekend when it comes around 👍

On 4/10/2021 at 10:56 AM, TDYER63 said:

This was a great idea Slasher, had I decided to go to London would have been in contact. 
Nothing stopping you organising a scenic trip down the Clyde right enough for all of us who cant get tickets 😬

I think I'll pass on that yin Tidy lol. 😂