Bake Off - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

On 11/24/2020 at 10:26 PM, TDYER63 said:

Each to their own and all that but how many times can you watch someone bake a cake. Same with Strictly, same dances over and over.  

All that changes is the colour of the icing and the colour of the frocks. 

Im no fan of bake off but you could say the same about anyone who watches scottiah football. Its more or less the same evwry season yet we tune in anyway 😂😂😂

32 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Im no fan of bake off but you could say the same about anyone who watches scottiah football. Its more or less the same evwry season yet we tune in anyway 😂😂😂

😁 true.

However limited as the ‘entertainment’ is in scottish football , it is still more interesting than watching Betty ‘s bun flop a million times. 

I had a bit of cake for my brothers birthday earlier this month, first time since February. Was fucking tasty.

I'm going to break at some point and buy a whole thorntons fudge cake along with 4 huge packets of crisps a litre of dips and then gorge like an animal.

34 minutes ago, phart said:

I had a bit of cake for my brothers birthday earlier this month, first time since February. Was fucking tasty.

I'm going to break at some point and buy a whole thorntons fudge cake along with 4 huge packets of crisps a litre of dips and then gorge like an animal.

Mate .this thread isnt about cake..I fucking love a strawberry tart .a belgian bun..even buy packs of those yellow ones with a cream nipple ...but this thread is about a fucking sorry excuse for a TV program. Knobs that watch this program  are the same type of folk who masturbate over saving 2 quid on fucking Bargain Hunt.

24 minutes ago, irnbruman said:

Mate .this thread isnt about cake..I fucking love a strawberry tart .a belgian bun..even buy packs of those yellow ones with a cream nipple ...but this thread is about a fucking sorry excuse for a TV program. Knobs that watch this program  are the same type of folk who masturbate over saving 2 quid on fucking Bargain Hunt.

I'm surprised it hasn't been renamed to the Great British Bargain Hunt.