10IAR v 1'IAR'? - Page 4 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

18 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

When we got back in to the SPL (top league) under both Warburton and Pedro we were that bad that I fully believed Celtic would get to 12 or 13 before someone stopped them.  I'm taking nothing for granted however for the first time since then I definitely believe we're in a position to be able to realistically stop them winning the league.

Yeh just goes to show 3 months is a long time in football. I too believed celtic would get 12 or more titles but they look a shell of themselves right now and Rangers look excellent. 

This season could be massive in terms of the pendulum of power. Rangers win the title and get the easier champions league route then the money they would get would be huge in terms of reducing the financial deficits rangers keep on running at plus they could start to build an even better team. Obviously assuming they get in the champions league. The way things are going as well Scotland might have automatic entry to the champions league the season after next so rangers would be desperate to win next seasons title to get that jackpot as well. 

2 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Listen Davey. If Scotland were to ever invade Engerland, I would gladly walk over broken glass from Ottawa to the shores of Nova Scotia, and then swim the shark infested waters of the Atlantic ocean to stand in the front line with my fellow Scots, kilted up and playing my Bagpipes, bravely ready to get tore right fuckin intae the cnuts... THAT is a fact..🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Ha ha, I know you would pal.  Hoping to get to Canada next year, cousin moved over there 40 years ago and always threatened to go over.  Stand on mate.

8 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Why don't you go for a long walk off a short pier....

Now you’re wishing people to go and commit suicide, very irresponsible of you, especially with all the mental health issues this year has brought. 

You should take a long hard look at yourself, just because your team is shite, doesn’t mean you have to take it out on other posters. 

Reported

4 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Now you’re wishing people to go and commit suicide, very irresponsible of you, especially with all the mental health issues this year has brought. 

You should take a long hard look at yourself, just because your team is shite, doesn’t mean you have to take it out on other posters. 

Reported

Bigot

3 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

You really need help man. This is not normal behavior. Seek professional help on the couch.. I'm serious...

You’ve just told me to kill myself, called me a bigot and now questioned my mental health, you really are a disgusting human being. 

Reported

On 11/27/2020 at 3:44 PM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Listen Davey. If Scotland were to ever invade Engerland, I would gladly swim over broken glass from Ottawa...

Fixed. 

As for 10 or 1 in a row... it's Sophie's choice and therefore don't give a flying one.