10IAR v 1'IAR'? - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

I don’t want either of them to win the league, but rangers will be the lesser of two evils I feel. 

They were always gonna win it again and come back, it was just a matter of when. 

We’ve all had a laugh, but now it’s time to move on and accept that they’ll both spend millions to blow each other away, never mind anyone else, it’s just a case of waiting to see who’ll suffer for it or if some sort of european/British league can be formed and get them to fuck once and for all. 

1 hour ago, Redz said:

If, and it's a big IF, Celtic were able to challenge - What would be worse - 10 for the Tims or 1 for the Huns?

Defo the Hun's. You will never hear the end of it... Hopefully Celtic can turn it round and win the 10, which has been honest and much deserved...

14 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Rangers winning the league this season won’t just be a win for us but a win for the rest of Scottish football in finally putting to an end Celtic’s decade long reign of dominance and tyranny....

We won the 9 titles fair and square, unlike you lot. We balanced our books and paid our taxes.. Forget that wee thing called Liquidation did we?? 

9 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

We won the 9 titles fair and square, unlike you lot. We balanced our books and paid our taxes.. Forget that wee thing called Liquidation did we?? 

Are you saying when Rangers won 9IAR it wasn’t done fairly and squarely? Can you explain that to me? 

1 minute ago, dandydunn said:

No, not at all, I just felt it necessary to point out your ridiculous post. 

Calling a fellow poster a muppet is not an insult? Rangers spent money in the early 9 in a row Years, money they did not have on big name players. This further led to an investigation which then led the club known as Rangers to be guilty of tax evasion, then led the club being liquidated.. Celtic were never charged with anything during their 9, soon to be 10 league titles in a row.. Honest and dignified.. Thank you...

16 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Calling a fellow poster a muppet is not an insult? Rangers spent money in the early 9 in a row Years, money they did not have on big name players. This further led to an investigation which then led the club known as Rangers to be guilty of tax evasion, then led the club being liquidated.. Celtic were never charged with anything during their 9, soon to be 10 league titles in a row.. Honest and dignified.. Thank you...

But that has nothing do do with this thread, does it? No one cares what you think. 

Do keep up

19 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Rangers spent money in the early 9 in a row Years, money they did not have on big name players. This further led to an investigation which then led the club known as Rangers to be guilty of tax evasion, then led the club being liquidated.. Celtic were never charged with anything during their 9, soon to be 10 league titles in a row.. Honest and dignified.. Thank you...

The Rangers EBT years didn't start til after 9IAR.

I'll add here that I have no horse in this race. I know a lot of Celtic and a lot of Rangers fans who will be equally gutted / ecstatic with however it goes.

Personally IDGAF.

Edited by Toepoke

19 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I’ll admit I’m terrible at understanding what people are trying to say some times. So I’ll assume what you mean from the above is that yes, Rangers did win 9IAR entirely fairly and that feat was in no way linked to the EBT scheme that led to the tax avoidance issues seeing as said scheme started 4 years after the last 9IAR season. 

Anyhoo, assume we’re In agreement with these facts so I’ll bow out of this thread now and apologies for the temporary derailment.