Supporters Club membership numbers. - General Euro 2020 - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Supporters Club membership numbers.

bernie

Just phoned the SFA to make sure my points were updated and the woman told me the membership increased to 20000 before final and and another 4000 joined since Friday. 24000 total as of today. Fuckin glory hunters...lol

35 minutes ago, bernie said:

Just phoned the SFA to make sure my points were updated and the woman told me the membership increased to 20000 before final and and another 4000 joined since Friday. 24000 total as of today. Fuckin glory hunters...lol

More like dafties, as they'll have zero chance of tickets.

3 hours ago, bernie said:

I think after the 2008 Campaign the membership jumped from around 18k to 35k.

Interesting how much it dropped again in the last few years (myself included after 20 years).

the current total showing cumulatively on the ssc "Loyalty Points" table is 19,143 so even with the added "glory hunters" we're nearly half of yesteryear when we were forced out of the +1 ticket purchase. IF the ssc run the previous point total in order it's down to 100& from 7 points = 6357 and overflow to Point 6 with a maximum total at 7,744. AND IF Wembley allocation 11-12,000 we're down to 4 points.

However I remember the last Final allocation the ssc wanted to ensure every member got at least to one game and they allocated 3/2/1/ tickets to varying levels covering length of membership , what away games you had attended (if any) but I'm sure everybody gat a brief for at least one game. I'd only been to one away game and got the Morocco and Norway game but NOT the opening game................................................. 

12 hours ago, billyqos said:

the current total showing cumulatively on the ssc "Loyalty Points" table is 19,143 so even with the added "glory hunters" we're nearly half of yesteryear when we were forced out of the +1 ticket purchase. IF the ssc run the previous point total in order it's down to 100& from 7 points = 6357 and overflow to Point 6 with a maximum total at 7,744. AND IF Wembley allocation 11-12,000 we're down to 4 points.

However I remember the last Final allocation the ssc wanted to ensure every member got at least to one game and they allocated 3/2/1/ tickets to varying levels covering length of membership , what away games you had attended (if any) but I'm sure everybody gat a brief for at least one game. I'd only been to one away game and got the Morocco and Norway game but NOT the opening game................................................. 

I would hold those calculation just now, seems there are many who have the wrong total of loyalty points. 

13 hours ago, billyqos said:

At the weekend it was confirmed that Scotland would get 14400 tix for Wembley and 19%( @10000)  for Hampden games.

Whether they all go to the SSC is another discussion.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/21/2020 at 10:01 AM, Brummie Hibs said:

Good on the glory hunters. I joined just before we qualified for Euro 96, and never looked back since. 

2003 for me. I had finished University with a 2-1 defeat to Germany in Dortmund (cheats, f***n cheats!) my first away game.

J

Edited by Bristolhibby