Photography project - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Photography project

Hello. 

with the tremendous Result against Serbia, I’ve decided to embark on a photography project to celebrate Scotland getting to the euros. I’m looking to make portraits of members of the tartan army all around Scotland. I’m looking primarily for really “interesting” looking characters with some interesting stories....do you have anyone in mind? I’m hoping that the project will be exhibited around the time of the euros. Please send a snap to simonmurphy7@yahoo.com. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best wishes, Simon

1 hour ago, Smurph77 said:

Hello. 

with the tremendous Result against Serbia, I’ve decided to embark on a photography project to celebrate Scotland getting to the euros. I’m looking to make portraits of members of the tartan army all around Scotland. I’m looking primarily for really “interesting” looking characters with some interesting stories....do you have anyone in mind? I’m hoping that the project will be exhibited around the time of the euros. Please send a snap to simonmurphy7@yahoo.com. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best wishes, Simon

You should repost this in the TA section.

You might get more luck. :)

https://www.tamb.net/forum/index.php?/forum/2-ta-specific/