SSC Membership - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

SSC Membership

Archiesdad

13 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Nah you reward loyalty and the points system now does that.

Agreed...if we were still using the old system where you only get points for away games then I could see an argument for a different process to allocate Euro 2020 tickets, but the current system is fair

1 hour ago, KillieDJ said:

Agreed...if we were still using the old system where you only get points for away games then I could see an argument for a different process to allocate Euro 2020 tickets, but the current system is fair

Unfortunately it seems, as per the other thread, that peoples' points totals are all over the shop.

19 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

Unfortunately it seems, as per the other thread, that peoples' points totals are all over the shop.

I'm sure we were talking about this months ago when they changed over to a new software system. They must have got most folk wrong. I guess this is the first time most folk will have checked for a while. I think the SSC will have quite a few emails waiting for them on Monday morning. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

I'm sure we were talking about this months ago when they changed over to a new software system. They must have got most folk wrong. I guess this is the first time most folk will have checked for a while. I think the SSC will have quite a few emails waiting for them on Monday morning. :lol:

Yes we were. I was one of the folk whose points were wrong. I sent them an email telling them the games they had missed and about 30mins later they replied with them updated. Wish I hadnt been so honest and added another couple of games as I dont even think they checked 😊

4 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

Yes we were. I was one of the folk whose points were wrong. I sent them an email telling them the games they had missed and about 30mins later they replied with them updated. Wish I hadnt been so honest and added another couple of games as I dont even think they checked 😊

They did check. I know folk who tried and failed. Not me obviously, I would never try to do a thing like that. Oh, no not me. :whistling:

Has someone got a list of all the games that would have contributed to the points to date? Including the early subscription points.

I can’t remember what happens to home games and away games. Is it the last 10 of each with away games counting for 2 and home 1?

It says I’m on 9, could have sworn I had more.

J

Edited by Bristolhibby

5 hours ago, Orraloon said:

By the time we get to next summer all ten of the home and away matches will have been behind closed doors. Naebody on any points. :lol:

So, I think they should go back to the rules of the old Travel Club. Back in those days, folk who had been a member for longest got first go at the tickets. Not that the rule ever had to be applied as everybody who wanted a ticket always got one.

I presume they will use the last 10 games that people attended.

The behind closed doors games get wiped from the books otherwise everyone will be in much lower points.

J

4 minutes ago, Bristolhibby said:

Has someone got a list of all the games that would have contributed to the points to date? Including the early subscription points.

I can’t remember what happens to home games and away games. Is it the last 10 of each with away games counting for 2 and home 1?

It says I’m on 9, could have sworn I had more.

J

There's a full list at the link up the page.

Seems you're far from being alone regarding having a wrong points total.

I left the club after the referendum as I just had lost any enthusiasm for anything Scottish. Gradually getting it back as the polls seem to be showing that we are finally growing a backbone and the team have found out how to play football again. Good luck to everyone who gets a ticket, I'll content myself watching it on the telly in Turkey 

3 hours ago, ceudmilefailte said:

At the prices the tickets are there's no way many neutrals are going to the Hampden games.

There will be plenty tickets available surely?

You might also find that neutrals wont travel. For example, I've got tickets for the opening game, but wont risk traveling if I have to isolate and miss any of the scotland games (if I am even allowed to travel that is)