Who's still here? - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Who's still here?

First visit for a few years... Is there anybody left?

Who's been delegated responsibility for switching off the lights?

๐Ÿ˜‡

29 minutes ago, Flat Earth said:

๐Ÿ˜‡

Piss off - you're irritating enough on Facebook and Twitter without resurrecting yourself here.ย  ย 

For anyone that remembers him we just found out that Steelpeach passed away in May.

He'd turned into quite a celebrity in Italy with a successful language school and occasional football punditry on the telly.ย 

One thing I hated on here was RIP threads, and now first time back in years and I'm saying RIP to John Sloan. All the best mate, you were one of the good guffs.ย ๐Ÿ˜ช

12 minutes ago, Flat Earth said:

For anyone that remembers him we just found out that Steelpeach passed away in May.

He'd turned into quite a celebrity in Italy with a successful language school and occasional football punditry on the telly.ย 

One thing I hated on here was RIP threads, and now first time back in years and I'm saying RIP to John Sloan. All the best mate, you were one of the good guffs.ย ๐Ÿ˜ช

Sorry to hear that, he was a great guy and I'll never forget that night he put on in di Saronno the night before we played in the San Siro.

1 hour ago, Flat Earth said:

That's bad news :( I remember his Marvn Hagler story! Didn't he had a succesful childrens novel as well, or am I misremebering?

2 hours ago, Flat Earth said:

Sad. He was a good guy on here.

"Sorry, you cannot add any more reactions today".

Guess I'll need to come back tomorrow to like the other posts!ย ๐Ÿคฃ

Hope these bloody annoying adverts and pop-ups are contributing to the board finances!! Can't believe there's so many old faces still here! Fair play for sticking around folks. Must be about 20 years since I first started posting on Scott Kelly and Ezzy's old message boards. Met a lot of good folks through here, was a huge part of my life for far too long.

Not sure I'll be hanging around, but great to qualify again at long last. We've all changed too much since the last finals we were at...

3 hours ago, Flat Earth said:

"Sorry, you cannot add any more reactions today".

Guess I'll need to come back tomorrow to like the other posts!ย ๐Ÿคฃ

Hope these bloody annoying adverts and pop-ups are contributing to the board finances!! Can't believe there's so many old faces still here! Fair play for sticking around folks. Must be about 20 years since I first started posting on Scott Kelly and Ezzy's old message boards. Met a lot of good folks through here, was a huge part of my life for far too long.

Not sure I'll be hanging around, but great to qualify again at long last. We've all changed too much since the last finals we were at...

Good to see you back Ally and hopefully you'll keep popping back at least. Hope Suzi is good too and say hello.

The ""Sorry, you cannot add any more reactions today". is reallyย annoying and something I've just moaned about in another thread a few mins ago (again!).

Ads and pop ups also really annoying too.

Keep tuning in occasionally at least.

Nobody is too ugly for FaceBook. But not so easy to hide who you are on there...ย ๐Ÿ˜‰

Is Thplinth actually THE Reverend Campbell? They both appear to have strayed a considerable distance from the path, and in much the same direction...

Also thinking about starting a thread for dead TAMBers. Just so I can remember all the ones I've forgotten. There's a pretty long list now - not including Balloch Thistle and Khraeigh.

Does anyone remember Colonel's real name? I know it was Alan and he came from Dirleton. But for the life of me I can't remember his surname...ย 

2 minutes ago, Flat Earth said:

Nobody is too ugly for FaceBook. But not so easy to hide who you are on there...ย ๐Ÿ˜‰

Is Thplinth actually THE Reverend Campbell? They both appear to have strayed a considerable distance from the path, and in much the same direction...

Also thinking about starting a thread for dead TAMBers. Just so I can remember all the ones I've forgotten. There's a pretty long list now - not including Balloch Thistle and Khraeigh.

Does anyone remember Colonel's real name? I know it was Alan and he came from Dirleton. But for the life of me I can't remember his surname...ย 

Mind when you signed in with your facebook account here and it automatically registered you an account in your name etc?

When you mentioned Steelpeach it invoked Colonel in my head too. Gettign melancholy now...

I'd forgotten that! Immediate ban for registering two IDs!ย ๐Ÿ˜‡

4 hours ago, Flat Earth said:

ย 

ย 

That was Hawkeye Ranoo's idea - TAMB graveyard!ย ๐Ÿ˜ณ

16 hours ago, fringo said:

Good to see you back Ally and hopefully you'll keep popping back at least. Hope Suzi is good too and say hello.

The ""Sorry, you cannot add any more reactions today". is reallyย annoying and something I've just moaned about in another thread a few mins ago (again!).

Ads and pop ups also really annoying too.

Keep tuning in occasionally at least.

Ads and pop ups are easy to get away from with an app called AdBlock.ย 

On 11/14/2020 at 10:41 AM, Flat Earth said:

Alan Clydesdale.

On 11/16/2020 at 5:01 PM, Dalgety Bay TA said:

Alan Clydesdale.

Thanks!ย 

On 11/13/2020 at 8:10 AM, Flat Earth said:

๐Ÿ˜‡

Hiya pal..๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ