Ryan Christie - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ryan Christie

OLAS

Is he not our best player right now?    The boy is not only a goal scorer but he's on the left wing with the ball one minute then the right seconds later. 

Banging one in then on the telly with our kinda emotion. 

He's becoming one of the most lovable Scotland players.        This is what legends are made of.   

Keep it up Ryan!    We'll see ye through! 

32 minutes ago, OLAS said:

Is he not our best player right now?    The boy is not only a goal scorer but he's on the left wing with the ball one minute then the right seconds later. 

Banging one in then on the telly with our kinda emotion. 

He's becoming one of the most lovable Scotland players.        This is what legends are made of.   

Keep it up Ryan!    We'll see ye through! 

His interview was the best tv moment I’ve seen for years! Just so genuine and humble. Absolutely fantastic to see 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🙌🏼

Thought he came on to a game last night.  Initially a lot of things he tried didn’t come off and lost possession but after the goal he grew in confidence.  We were noticeably poorer after the front three went off.  Not our best player... I think that’s Mcginn just now.

What i really like about the vast majority of the squad and coaching staff is they look like top guys, humble down to earth, real decent characters 

Compare to some other nations teams full of arrogance and ego its really pleasing to see were doing great things with great people