Euro 2020 tickets - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Euro 2020 tickets

dezmondo

I'm unsure if there's been another thread on it but can't see anything.

Wondering if anyone is in the know as to how many tickets will be allocated to the STC for each match? 

I can see that 32% of tickets are allocated to the fans of each tie, meaning 16% each. For the Hampden ties that equates to around 8000 tickets for us, and for the Wembley match, around 14000 tickets.

Does this seem right? Are the UEFA 'follow my team' tickets included in this above total and therefor there will actually be less tickets made available to the STC? 

Yup : above is right.

Alot of tickets already sold by UEFA. Was lucky to get some Hampden tickets in original ballot before draw was made and anyone qualified.  

Obviously hoped Scotland would qualify - but figured it would be good match or tickets easy to sell if not.

Alot of tickets would have been returned as result of covid in summer. So hopefully there will be more than 8k available via both SSC and UEFA.  However : covid remains huge issue. Can't see Hampden being full without a vacinne...

29 minutes ago, wheres the pies said:

Best not to get ahead of ourselves there’s even talk about the format being scarped and the tournament being held in Russia that was the rumours in the french media hope it’s a non starter 

If they were trying to deter supporters from travelling it would make complete sense as they wouldn't authorise visas.

Think this was denied by UEFA last week but you would expect them to have a plan B in place.

I have tallied the numbers on the SSC site... if we get 15% at each then it is a) 8k tix for Hampden means anyone on 6 points guaranteed a ticket. b) we would get 14k tix for Wembley so anyone with 3 points gets one and a thousand 2 pointers.

I applied to uefa for all the Hampden games and the semis and final at Wembley ( I am confident) and got none. A neighbour (England fan) got tix for all our games. Seen all sorts on Twitter who never been to a game saying they got tix.

Edited by GLOSTA

There's 18,828 SSC members.

Wembley should be a ballot on 2 points, Hampden a ballot on 4 points.

If we get through (why not dream eh?), and it's 16% allocations still, then...

Group winners: Dublin, 8,200 (ballot on 5 points)

Runners up: Copenhagen, 6,000 (ballot on 6 points)

Third place:

Bilbao - 8,500 (ballot on 5 points)

Budapest - 10,700 (ballot on 3 points)

And the third one is Hampden. 

But that's all based on current points. Be interesting to see if there are games played before then and if fans are allowed in (meaning points).

Scotland might well announce two home friendlies against unnamed opponents at Hampden in May, and out the tickets on sale months in advance and say points are on offer, and then we find out we're playing Israel twice.

2 hours ago, jimmyhillshitman said:

Im not smartened up totally to how this works, but assuming we get 8000 hampden tickets and the pta tier numbera are correct on the scottish fa page,

7749 people are on 6pts or over.

I assume these people get a seat and the rest a ballot for those on 5pts?

Any way to check your points total? I've no idea what i'm on. 

Just log into your account and it will tell you. 

Login to your account at the bottom of the page below. It will then tell you your loyalty points balance...

https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/scotland/supporters-tickets/scotland-supporters-club-membership/

A word of warning, been talking to a few pals this morning and they far fewer points in their accounts than they should have. Looks like there might have been a feck up that has counted the entire last campaign as one match if you bought the season ticket :oops:

So the points totals listed in the league table could be inaccurate!

9 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

Login to your account at the bottom of the page below. It will then tell you your loyalty points balance...

https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/scotland/supporters-tickets/scotland-supporters-club-membership/

A word of warning, been talking to a few pals this morning and they far fewer points in their accounts than they should have. Looks like there might have been a feck up that has counted the entire last campaign as one match if you bought the season ticket :oops:

They'll no doubt be taking points off for games that people couldn't attend in the current circumstances . Surely not?

25 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

Woefully inaccurate as far as I can see...seem to be missing about 10 points. (Enough for the final...)

My mate logged in and seems we only have 3 pts when we think we should be on 6.

Side note, i cant log into my account as i no longer have the email associated with and canny mind password. Anyone got a web support email contact?

So ironically as it stands, i wont get hampden but in a chance with wembley.

Looks like ill be getting skint off a tout. An absolute joke after the efforts to maintain my points and card while living abroad

8 minutes ago, jimmyhillshitman said:

Side note, i cant log into my account as i no longer have the email associated with and canny mind password. Anyone got a web support email contact?

Looks like ill be getting skint off a tout. An absolute joke after the efforts to maintain my points and card while living abroad

Get the SSC emailed, you're not alone in having an incorrect points total...

supporters@scottishfa.co.uk

12 minutes ago, jimmyhillshitman said:

Password as I recall was changed to postcode

Big thanks to mariokempes56 I got in due to the password being my postcode.

As suggested by my mate, I am on 3pts. However looking at my purchase history and the critera for points I should be on a much higher quantity. I'm emailing the SFA to try and get this sorted pronto.

Due to a freak out moment today of thinking I won't get tickets, I got in touch with a mate of mine who works for FIFA.

For those that don't know I live in Canada these days. A friend of mine is involved with FUTSAL Canada which is the national association of FIFAs official indoor football body. Due to that he gets tickets to world cup finals etc. In the last few years it seems he's developed a ticket reseller site for football tickets and with his connections at FIFA is a bit in the know. 

I've attached a screen grab of our convo today. He is very much of the mind the tourny will be moved to 1 country and not in it's current format. Take it for what it is, a FB messenger chat between mates. But it is what it is.

I personally will be putting a small amount of effort into looking into RUssian visas. 

fifa.jpg

15 minutes ago, jimmyhillshitman said:

Big thanks to mariokempes56 I got in due to the password being my postcode.

As suggested by my mate, I am on 3pts. However looking at my purchase history and the critera for points I should be on a much higher quantity. I'm emailing the SFA to try and get this sorted pronto.

Due to a freak out moment today of thinking I won't get tickets, I got in touch with a mate of mine who works for FIFA.

For those that don't know I live in Canada these days. A friend of mine is involved with FUTSAL Canada which is the national association of FIFAs official indoor football body. Due to that he gets tickets to world cup finals etc. In the last few years it seems he's developed a ticket reseller site for football tickets and with his connections at FIFA is a bit in the know. 

I've attached a screen grab of our convo today. He is very much of the mind the tourny will be moved to 1 country and not in it's current format. Take it for what it is, a FB messenger chat between mates. But it is what it is.

I personally will be putting a small amount of effort into looking into RUssian visas. 

fifa.jpg

I’m pretty sure there was a visa waiver in Russia during the last World Cup so under normal circumstances we probably wouldn’t need one if it is moved to Russia. 

I have a feeling the games might be played behind closed doors though if it is moved. If the pandemic is still in full swing I can’t see the Russians letting tens of thousands of people in to their country. 

29 minutes ago, Texas Pete said:

I’m pretty sure there was a visa waiver in Russia during the last World Cup so under normal circumstances we probably wouldn’t need one if it is moved to Russia. 

I have a feeling the games might be played behind closed doors though if it is moved. If the pandemic is still in full swing I can’t see the Russians letting tens of thousands of people in to their country. 

I just looked up russian visas and seems to be an e visa done online and costs around 50 usd.

Basically if you want to go and have a valid passport you will get it.

But yes, i see this being behind closed doors.

1 hour ago, jimmyhillshitman said:

I just looked up russian visas and seems to be an e visa done online and costs around 50 usd.

Basically if you want to go and have a valid passport you will get it.

But yes, i see this being behind closed doors.

I didn’t say you couldn’t go to Russia. I meant I couldn’t see the Russian government allowing fans at the games if the tournament was moved there as it would mean tens of thousands of extra people pouring in from abroad. 

3 hours ago, Texas Pete said:

I didn’t say you couldn’t go to Russia. I meant I couldn’t see the Russian government allowing fans at the games if the tournament was moved there as it would mean tens of thousands of extra people pouring in from abroad. 

I understood, no worries. I was just talking about visas away from what you were saying.