How are you feeling? - Page 4 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

How are you feeling?

Bristolhibby

9 hours ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Did she wear them in the end for you? If she did, she's a keeper.

😂

And FFS Admin please change the limit on likes,smilies etc 

We raised this years ago and totally ignored. Increase the limit or have no limit. Total pain in the backside.

And never, ever a single reply to explain why there is a limit.

32 minutes ago, Shaundy said:

I’m doing better than I deserve .

already had the thought though...

Scotland could win two games at Home and three at Wembley to become Champions of Europe next summer? * 

*another quarter final some where. 
odds ? 

Hope it's no Rome.  I gave up my ticket as I expected that I wouldn't be close enough to make it worthwhile.    Life goes on. 

My mate has a final ticket from the ballot.     I think he should punt it once the finalists are known.    Not a fan of touting but he'd get a pretty penny if he was to go down that route.     10k or watch Holland v Switzerland?   

Stlll absolutely buzzing and immensely proud that somebody from my home town has lead the nation to a major finals. 

I remember when he took the job being gutted from a killie perspective but buzzing that Scotland had finally appointed the right guy

Like many on here I've followed us across the world for years with no reward. This is our time and firmly believe we'll be at Qatar.

9 hours ago, fringo said:

😂

And FFS Admin please change the limit on likes,smilies etc 

We raised this years ago and totally ignored. Increase the limit or have no limit. Total pain in the backside.

And never, ever a single reply to explain why there is a limit.

Don’t you think they’d get abused even more? Like they did when the first rep system came out 10 or more years ago?

I don’t think they should be anonymous though. Hover over them and it reveals who put it there.

I think the place would be a lot friendlier for it.

On 11/14/2020 at 12:01 AM, Shaundy said:

I’m doing better than I deserve .

already had the thought though...

Scotland could win two games at Home and three at Wembley to become Champions of Europe next summer? * 

*another quarter final some where. 
odds ? 

250/1

16 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Stlll absolutely buzzing and immensely proud that somebody from my home town has lead the nation to a major finals. 

I remember when he took the job being gutted from a killie perspective but buzzing that Scotland had finally appointed the right guy

Like many on here I've followed us across the world for years with no reward. This is our time and firmly believe we'll be at Qatar.

Great post. 

Clarke is such a likeable man and brilliant coach. 

He is a cool cat and stuck to his plans with the 5/3 at the back. 

Lyndon Dykes, Stephen O'Donnell, Declan Gallagher would never have played/started under McLeish or Strachan ; they would always play the English lower league player over lads from the SPFL. 

That is a sweet achievement too. We all heard the likes of Souness, Craig Burley, Charlie Nicholas - people who have no clue about our domestic game coming out with the twee, hack, cliché about the players not being there etc. 

On 11/13/2020 at 1:14 PM, Parklife said:

Have watched that Christie interview about 15 times and it makes me well up every time. Love it. 

So incredibly chuffed. For myself, for my mates who I'll (hopefully) get to go to the games with, for every Scotland fan on here who's had years of torture following the team, for all the wee kids who'll get the chance to fall in love with the team seeing us at a major tournament & for the players and staff who've shown ability, determination and bucketloads of courage and thoroughly deserve this. 

Im so happy. Roll on June! 

Great post, Parkster!

On 11/14/2020 at 8:38 AM, Squirrelhumper said:

Come to think of it Ayrshire is synonymous with Scotland managers who have taken us to major finals. Craig Broon was an adopted son of Ayr. Ditto Ally McLeod.