Serbia v Scotland - Match thread - Page 13 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Serbia v Scotland - Match thread

vanderark14

1 minute ago, Caledonian Craig said:

I have to give a little shout out to two men - Gallagher and O'Donnell. Dropped into the side and doubts flung at them as they only play for Motherwell but they have stood up and been counted with impressive performances. Really pleased for them.

100%. Gallagher was immense tonight as he has been in the whole run. Certain for the finals squad barring injury 

Just now, Orraloon said:

Callum McGregor was MOM for me. Folk who want him dropped are clearly not seeing everything that goes on in the game. Ball watchers.

I can't see anyone that started tonight who you can say deserve to be dropped. They controlled the match in 90 minutes in a game against a team supposedly better than us.

2 minutes ago, Caledonian Craig said:

I have to give a little shout out to two men - Gallagher and O'Donnell. Dropped into the side and doubts flung at them as they only play for Motherwell but they have stood up and been counted with impressive performances. Really pleased for them.

I was reading plenty such stuff online from a number of so called Scotland "fans" only last month.

Motherwell FC can be very proud of their contribution to the national teams victory tonight. :ok:

2 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

I was reading plenty such stuff online from a number of so called Scotland "fans" only last month.

Motherwell FC can be very proud of their contribution to the national teams victory tonight. :ok:

This isn't the time for giving each other stick. Let's just enjoy that we are there. 

1 minute ago, mccaughey85 said:

Hopefully Clarke tells the squad to party tonight and gives them tomorrow to recover. The players deserve to let off some steam. 

Yes as buzzing as we all are we need to remember we have two more key games coming up. Pretty sure Armstrong will start that. Dykes is suspended so Griffiths may start too.

1 minute ago, mccaughey85 said:

Hopefully Clarke tells the squad to party tonight and gives them tomorrow to recover. The players deserve to let off some steam. 

No, fuk that, these guys are professionals. The next game is now more important. Keep the momentum going. Start the road to qualification for next time round.