Serbia v Scotland - Match thread - Page 5 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Serbia v Scotland - Match thread

vanderark14

4 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Horrific day at work, muppets all over the place who got some very special pieces of anger thrown at them for being incompetent, just seemed to make the day longer and longer. 

Home now, Mexico 86 top on, wife away to work, Dad and brother in their way over, a cat that has the potential to be booted chilling on the arm of the chair, kids looking at me like I’m mad, dog upstairs with the oldest daughter because he gets a scare when we score, youngest waiting patiently to see Scotland qualify for a tournament for the first time in his life. 

LETS DO THIS 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Thats a funny we dug you have that doesnt get scared by fireworks but has to flee the room when Scotland score 😁

Just want it over with now. Just watched the Stv news earlier and the lass had a Scotland top on. Numerous videos, celebrities wishing the team well. Getting ridiculous. Takes me right back to Italy 07 but I think this hassurpassed it which is ridiculous that everyone’s at home. As soon as I saw the final would be in Serbia/Norway I just shook my head and thought no chance....Who knows

Just now, JECK said:

Just want it over with now. Just watched the Stv news earlier and the lass had a Scotland top on. Numerous videos, celebrities wishing the team well. Getting ridiculous. Takes me right back to Italy 07 but I think this hassurpassed it which is ridiculous that everyone’s at home. As soon as I saw the final would be in Serbia/Norway I just shook my head and thought no chance....Who knows

I'd sooner be here...hoping. The alternative? A meaningless friendly against Wales, Finland, Malta etc.

8 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

€10m for the winner tonight says  Tom.

Yeah - it's not just we haven't been qualifying from a footballing sense, but the financial impact having a knock-on effect on everything (particularly youth development). Comparable countries have been qualifying for tournaments and gaining a financial advantage over us.

4 minutes ago, JECK said:

I know what you mean but c'mon min, if you're not allowin yourself to get excited about games like tonight then whats the point.

The night is always darkest just before dawn... COME ON SCOTLAND!

38 minutes ago, phart said:

Me and my mates are spread around the world now(who all used to go to games together), but all chatting away about the game, getting ready. From Canada to Australia to Qatar and beyond. Pretty great!

Hope you bought your gran a bag of sherbet lemons for the occasion ! 😁

Despite having a lot of control this is very nervy. 

3 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

Hope you bought your gran a bag of sherbet lemons for the occasion ! 😁

Despite having a lot of control this is very nervy. 

Haha my gran normally goes through a packet of them a week, got them on Tuesday, then popped in on my walk to make sure she knew what channel to get it on!

Installed her cordless mouse on her computer as well, turned the font up on her kindle 1 notch! She's got more gadgets than me!