FTAO Mods - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

1 minute ago, killiefaetheferry said:

So what's happened is that lots of people are complaining about a poster spamming lots of threads with nonsense. He's called Trolling Hun or something. 

Nothing does change then 😆

10 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Oh and we got a final and definitive answer to our biggest concern. Slices of cheese placed onto bread and melted under the grill is indeed correctly called 'roasted cheese'. Glad I could get you fully apprised on what you've missed.

😆

36 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Oh and we got a final and definitive answer to our biggest concern. Slices of cheese placed onto bread and melted under the grill is indeed correctly called 'roasted cheese'. Glad I could get you fully apprised on what you've missed.

Jeez. I miss the toasted cheese threads

2 hours ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Hey Mods - I made my funniest ever joke on here today and got ONE laughey face. Can you ban everyone that didn't laugh me?

Happens to me all the time but to be fair I don't think it's a MOD/ADMIN issue.

Happens to me in real life too.

On 11/10/2020 at 6:45 PM, ErsatzThistle said:

Can't remember who it was but someone suggested a while ago that the real reason the mods allowed Rolling Pish and Chripper to get away with ruining the board was because the constant posts of gibberish got the site a little more money in ad revenue or something like that.

I didn't believe that at the time. Now I do.

But what will the mods do when it's just those two clowns left on the board talking to themselves and everyone else has buggered off ?

The board has never been so healthy kid.  Loads of the banter and old names from the past reposting.  Anybody else you want a ballot on who to ban today that takes your fancy?

10 hours ago, fringo said:

Only just spotted you're back too. Hope you guys are well and nice to see you dropping in.👍

Yeah just back for a squint after some reminiscing on FB.  Can't believe you are still here! Is Mod11 still around? 🤔😆 

7 hours ago, killiefaetheferry said:

I'm sure you could find it if you wanted to. Even Fringo managed it. Ok then, it's on the 'How are you feeling?' thread 🧐

Hey you! I gave you a laffy face for that before you even complained about not getting any. I've just gone and taken it off again out of spite. :lol:

Some folk will moan about anything. ;)