FTAO Mods - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Can I ask why a certain thread regarding a posters name has been removed, yet another one being aimed at a poster is allowed to remain (even being retitled) in the football section?

Stinks of you know what. 

Thanks. 

Edited by dandydunn

• dandydunn changed the title to FTAO Mods
2 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Can I ask why a certain thread regarding a posters name has been removed, yet another one being aimed at a poster is allowed to remain (even being retitled) in the football section?

Stinks of you know what. 

Thanks. 

Obviously you are not happy with the result of the vote.  I get that.  I take it the reason the Mods took it down as it was a personal attack on a fellow TAMB member.  But anyway, I would never dream of putting up a post like that.  Sorry your vote never won.

58 minutes ago, Kirk said:

Aye the stuart armstrong thread has gone after wee gimpy taylor got upset i'd imagine

It is?

Why?

And no. Nothing to do with me. I was having a good time in that thread. Must've been deleted as it was a post made in error.

If you're suggesting that I go to the mods every 5 minutes. Nope. Look closer to the people who dictate who is allowed to post and who isn't.

Edited by Taylor1996

10 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Obviously you are not happy with the result of the vote.  I get that.  I take it the reason the Mods took it down as it was a personal attack on a fellow TAMB member.  But anyway, I would never dream of putting up a post like that.  Sorry your vote never won.

Hopefully the people that voted "Yes" can go away and make their own site.

Doubt it, though. They'd had nothing to moan about.

Edited by Taylor1996

1 minute ago, Orraloon said:

How do you know. The vote has disappeared. Somebody stole the ballot box. Gerrymandering at its most blatant.

Ha ha, I like that.  Take it you voted against me as well and no happy with the result.  It was a once in a generation opporchancity to get rid of me as well.  Och well.  There is always next year.

4 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Wasnt that one I was on about, Ive no idea about that thread. 

I take it you are referring to Scotty's financial insight on Rangers.  That, to me is a bit of fun and hopefully will be to Scotty as well.  I think there is a difference between that and getting someone banned i.e Me.  Only IMO.  But sorry the vote didn't go your way.  I got a pm blaming the Russians for tampering with it.  Stand on. 

Can't remember who it was but someone suggested a while ago that the real reason the mods allowed Rolling Pish and Chripper to get away with ruining the board was because the constant posts of gibberish got the site a little more money in ad revenue or something like that.

I didn't believe that at the time. Now I do.

But what will the mods do when it's just those two clowns left on the board talking to themselves and everyone else has buggered off ?

15 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Can't remember who it was but someone suggested a while ago that the real reason the mods allowed Rolling Pish and Chripper to get away with ruining the board was because the constant posts of gibberish got the site a little more money in ad revenue or something like that.

I didn't believe that at the time. Now I do.

But what will the mods do when it's just those two clowns left on the board talking to themselves and everyone else has buggered off ?

You lost the poll.

If you don't like the place how it is, take your little buddies and leave and create a new posting forum. Simple.

The majority of the TAMB are nice people. The vocal minirity just think they own this place.

Dictating who can and can't be here. lol. Right. Good luck with that. Hope it works out for ya.

Just now, Taylor1996 said:

You lost the poll.

If you don't like the place how it is, take your little buddies and leave and create a new posting forum. Simple.

The majority of the TAMB are nice people. The vocal minirity just think they own this place.

Dictating who can and can't be here. lol. Right. Good luck with that. Hope it works out for ya.

Oh, and who are they then ?

Come on, name names.

7 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Scared to call anyone out are you ?

Not really.

Pretty much everyone that abuses and shouts down people. They aren't difficult to track down.

What are you still doing here? I hear Pie and Bovril is nice this time of year.

You can either co-exist with people here, or you can't. No one is forcing you to post here .

Edited by Taylor1996

3 hours ago, Taylor1996 said:

It is?

Why?

And no. Nothing to do with me. I was having a good time in that thread. Must've been deleted as it was a post made in error.

If you're suggesting that I go to the mods every 5 minutes. Nope. Look closer to the people who dictate who is allowed to post and who isn't.

Wasnt suggesting you ran to the mods, suggesting you're a wee gimp though.

55 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Oh, and who are they then ?

Come on, name names.

I asked your pal Slasher to name names about the 20 people he could list that have left the board because of me.  Anybody can make things up like he did and you do.  Doesn't make you bad people though.  Try and send this on to him as he has blocked me.  Hope you have recovered from your disappointing result kid. 🌙