Scotty and Parklife - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotty and Parklife

On 10/19/2020 at 3:48 PM, Rolling hIlls said:

Told you all before that rangers would be back. You had a great time as lawyers and laughing. Now Rangers are back where we belong and going to extend our world record. Read it and weep kids.

2 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Where are ye's?  Board needs you so step up to the mark kids 👉

Personally, I've no interest when the standard of debate is as exhibited in the first post above. 

1 minute ago, Parklife said:

Personally, I've no interest when the standard of debate is as exhibited in the first post above. 

It's called banter Parkie.  That's all.  You are a great poster and give good contributions.  When a team gets put down in the gutter (which we deserved but wasn't the supporters fault) and comes back up then we are entitled to have a bit of glee!  You would do the same.  I dont care if you don't like me but your contribution to this football bit is good.  So stand on.

18 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

It's called banter Parkie. 

No, it's not. If you click to link to follow to where I pulled that post from, you'll find that you posted about 5 times in a row. All along the same lines. They're not "banter", they're gloating and smarmy & condescending. 

They're also along the same lines as 90% of the posts you make. You're incapable of having "banter" with others (except Ramy who is along the same lines as you). 

Anyway, I've answered why I've no interest in chatting football with you. I'm out now. 

Just now, Parklife said:

No, it's not. If you click to link to follow to where I pulled that post from, you'll find that you posted about 5 times in a row. All along the same lines. They're not "banter", they're gloating and smarmy & condescending. 

They're also along the same lines as 90% of the posts you make. You're incapable of having "banter" with others (except Ramy who is along the same lines as you). 

Anyway, I've answered why I've no interest in chatting football with you. I'm out now. 

No bother.  You take care now.