The Rolling Hills of the Borders. Stand on. For my father who passed away recently. - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Rolling Hills of the Borders. Stand on. For my father who passed away recently.

Alright I'll be the bad guy and say it ....

How is exactly is this relevant to the "Football Related - Discussion of Non TA Football" ? The answer ? It's not.

Several posters on this forum have lost loved ones this year (some to COVID) and showed a great deal more dignity.

1 minute ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Alright I'll be the bad guy and say it ....

How is exactly is this relevant to the "Football Related - Discussion of Non TA Football" ? The answer ? It's not.

Several posters on this forum have lost loved ones this year (some to COVID) and showed a great deal more dignity.

It is ok ma friend.  Just a bit down and don't really post on the other other threads.  Sorry.  Listening to the pipes just now.  My father brought me up to never hate anyone.  I know from your posts you are a good guy.  Stand on pal.