Time for a new topic: Most skillful player you have ever seen. - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Time for a new topic: Most skillful player you have ever seen.

5 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Em, have you ever actually read any of your own pish posts over again ? It's like a drunken monkey thrashing away at a keyboard.

Kid.

So you actually own a drunken monkey?  Wow.  Where is my apology btw for doubting I played football Ormond, sorry I mean Mr Thistle?

8 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

So you actually own a drunken monkey?  Wow.  Where is my apology btw for doubting I played football Ormond, sorry I mean Mr Thistle?

Being accused of being Ormond in disguise is a new one alright.

However, although we agreed on a lot of stuff, Ormond and I had clearly different styles of posting.

Kid.

(That "kid" stuff gets boring really quickly doesn't it ?)

1 minute ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Being accused of being Ormond in disguise is a new one alright.

However, although we agreed on a lot of stuff, Ormond and I had clearly different styles of posting.

Kid.

(That "kid" stuff gets boring really quickly doesn't it ?)

Aye you are similar to Ormond I will grant you that.  Making accusations but cant back them up and then when people prove who they are you move on to another topic.  So well done you are more of a man than Ormond who simply shuts down.  Stand on.

1 minute ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Aye you are similar to Ormond I will grant you that.  Making accusations but cant back them up and then when people prove who they are you move on to another topic.  So well done you are more of a man than Ormond who simply shuts down.  Stand on.

Whatever

Kid.

2 hours ago, killiefaetheferry said:

I was at his testimonial against Monaco. Tommy Burns for Killie. Dalglish for Scotland. Against us it's Pirlo. This is seen live, I'm assuming? Against Killie it would be Andy Ritchie.

Bordeaux was it not? One of my first games if I remember rightly. 

I remember when I first seen Mark Walters doing his twists and step overs I was mesmerised. Nobody I’d seen in Scotland up till then seemed to play that way. 

After him big Mikhailachenko (I will have spelled that wrong) was different class. Such a languid style and made everything look easy but was a fantastic player. 

And after him, Laudrup. Because, well, Laudrup. 

2 minutes ago, Kirk said:

Ronaldinho in his prime, just mad watching him for Barca. 

His name came to mind when I was thinking who I'd seen over the years.

Loved Davie Cooper back in the day but he wasn't in the same league as some of these guys.

If I was to pick one I'd say De Bruyne against us just last year. Extraordinary ability on the ball, would've been a pure joy to watch if he wasn't ripping us a new one.

1 hour ago, killiefaetheferry said:

It was Bordeaux sorry. Remember being impressed by Tigana. Wasn't really there for the football though...

To add to your confusion, Rangers were wearing their away strip which, at the time, was the same as the Monaco strip!