Dieting.... - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Started a new diet 4 week ago. I have lost 10 pounds, or nearly 3/4 a stone. I am doing the, do not eat after 8pm, and I do not eat until 12pm the next day. Its hard, but it is working. I can eat whatever I want between 12pm and 8pm. Drink lots of water as well. I have also been off alcohol for 7 months, which probably explains why I am not arguing with anyone on the board anymoreπŸ˜†. Just felt like having a change, and I will tell you, as hard as it is, I feel so much better. The hard part is the booze, I miss it, but the rewards are worth it. Driving Mrs.Ramy mental with my mood swings..🀣🀣. Anyone else heard of this diet or tried something similar? I am by no means a fat bastard, but there is a history of heart problems in my family, so just time to look after myself.. πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚