Jump to content

Scottish players in action 20/21


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I never said McBurnie was good. He wasnt however he still did better than Griffith in those games. 

I agree that we shouldnt be chucking untried players into games like Austria however would there really be any issue subbing on Aaron Hickey for Stephen Odonnell with 30 mins remaining in a match agai

It is disheartening.  I could understand it if we were on a really good run...but we aren't.   Results in 2020 - Scotland 1-1 Israel Czech Rep 1-2 Scotland (this was their 'C' team

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Blantyre_Braveheart said:

If tuchel isn't interested in using Gilmour, why on earth didn't he let him go out on loan.

It's not hard to understand, he was in the job maybe two weeks he had/has other priorities and mandates from the board, letting a player he hadn't spent much time with or the rest of the squad - making a rushed decision wasn't in his best interest, his loyalties are to Chelsea. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

It is very frustrating as a Scotland fan and even more so for Billy Gilmour. He was on the cusp of starting games in the Premier League under Lampard. There is an argument though he is now learning from a better manager, and if he was to eventually get a proper chance under Tuchel it would be arguably a bigger statement playing under a proven Champions League standard manager. He still isn't far away, he is 4th choice Midfielder as it stands and all he needs is one chance

Link to post
Share on other sites

Tuchel seems to be doing well at Chelsea and as long he is winning games he'll be under no pressure to play Gilmour.  His brief will be to keep Chelsea in the Champions League and to get them challenging for the English title.  Developing young players, I suspect, comes a very, very distant third in his list of priorities.  I wouldn't even be surprised if he bought another midfielder in the summer, if he's given the money.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Completely understand Gilmour not starting games while Chelsea continue to progress well under Tuchel. But why oh why would you have two goalkeepers on the bench and only one to cover in midfield as was the case last night???

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/7/2021 at 1:00 PM, thesaint said:

That's the kind of fighting talk I like to hear.Makes you proud to be Scottish.

Just being realistic man, we struggled against Israel again who are pish

Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Kirk said:

Just being realistic man, we struggled against Israel again who are pish

Aye,but we need to go into games with some sort of belief.If we were being realistic every time we were playing,don't think there would be any Scotland fans at most games.Need to have a little faith in them.I mean look how well Wales,Iceland,Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland did at the last euros with a bit of self belief.No reason why we can't do something similar.Keep the faith.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, thesaint said:

Aye,but we need to go into games with some sort of belief.If we were being realistic every time we were playing,don't think there would be any Scotland fans at most games.Need to have a little faith in them.I mean look how well Wales,Iceland,Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland did at the last euros with a bit of self belief.No reason why we can't do something similar.Keep the faith.

Don't tell.me, tell the team 😂

Clarke's negative tactics don't help, absolutely dire going forward just now.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Whoever the paedo is with 2 logins that's taken the time to go back through a ridiculous amount of my posts (I don't post regularly at all now) and put the same two daft wee faces on them, I hope you're having fun. You should go out and get your hole or something though. As much as shagging your dad is probably enjoyable for you, maybe find a burd. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kirk said:

Whoever the paedo is with 2 logins that's taken the time to go back through a ridiculous amount of my posts (I don't post regularly at all now) and put the same two daft wee faces on them, I hope you're having fun. You should go out and get your hole or something though. As much as shagging your dad is probably enjoyable for you, maybe find a burd. 

That happened to me too, sad really.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Kirk said:

Whoever the paedo is with 2 logins that's taken the time to go back through a ridiculous amount of my posts (I don't post regularly at all now) and put the same two daft wee faces on them, I hope you're having fun. You should go out and get your hole or something though. As much as shagging your dad is probably enjoyable for you, maybe find a burd. 

Theres no prizes for guessing who this is. 

It’s happening to virtually us all, barring Chripper himself. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/8/2021 at 10:42 PM, runningtings said:

That happened to me too, sad really.

It's mad, surley the admin can see who the cunt is and just ban them. 

Thought I was all popular and that 😂

 

Got about 14 more notifications today, they're really trying

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Kirk said:

It's mad, surley the admin can see who the cunt is and just ban them. 

Thought I was all popular and that 😂

 

Got about 14 more notifications today, they're really trying

He’s like an emoji stalker, his life must be really shit if that’s how he gets his rocks off 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Super_Scotlandfan said:

Was promising to see John Souttar start for Hearts last night. 
 

Hopefully he gets a full season in the Premiership after the summer to see if he’s fit/still at the ability to play for Scotland. 

Absolutely. There’s a right centre back slot available if he can show enough, although I don’t think it would necessarily take a full season. 

Edited by er yir macaroon
Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, er yir macaroon said:

Absolutely. There’s a right centre back slot available if he can show enough, although I don’t think it would necessarily take a full season. 

Yeah maybe not a full season actually. He has the advantage of these remaining games and a full pre-season.

Mad that he played Premier League football when he was 16. Massive talent.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...



×
×
  • Create New...