Scottish players in action 20/21 - Page 89 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish players in action 20/21

romanticscot

6 minutes ago, noctonjock said:

A shot that deflected to another player I suppose it was an assist in a funny sort of way . To be fair Mcburnie and Fleck have both been decent 

lol

It was! Hey, I'm sure he'll take anything he can get. ;)

They have. 

As a whole, Sheffield United have been so unlucky with injuries this season, especially to O'Connell and Fleck for the start of the year. Hopefully McBurnie can hit another 20+ in the Championship and come up a better striker.

12 minutes ago, Taylor1996 said:

lol

It was! Hey, I'm sure he'll take anything he can get. ;)

They have. 

As a whole, Sheffield United have been so unlucky with injuries this season, especially to O'Connell and Fleck for the start of the year. Hopefully McBurnie can hit another 20+ in the Championship and come up a better striker.

He probably will get 20 +  , watching him today he works his socks off but something is missing 

27 minutes ago, noctonjock said:

He probably will get 20 +  , watching him today he works his socks off but something is missing 

its called skill and ability lol.

he will probably do ok in the championship next season but as long as hes no where near the scotland first team then we might have a chance at getting second place.

17 minutes ago, bigfingers said:

Forrest starting for celtic. Interesting to see if clarke will pick him for euros after potentially only playing a few games this season. 

If Griffiths and Forrest play most matches between now and the Euros, you'd think both have a chance. And even though Turnbull probably will play most games, it seems he has no chance of being picked.

Edited by Tartan blood

15 minutes ago, ThistleWhistle said:

Tierney just gone off with a knee injury. Walked off the pitch but he looked genuinely gutted - got a horrible feeling that might be cruciate because saw Bojan and Campbell walk off the pitch for Stoke and both were out months. 

Was always gonna happen. Played a good few consecutive games for us. Now our best player out of the Euros. Aw well, expected we’d lose one of our best. Pity it’s him.

5 minutes ago, duncan II said:

Was always gonna happen. Played a good few consecutive games for us. Now our best player out of the Euros. Aw well, expected we’d lose one of our best. Pity it’s him.

Surely,a bit early to know how bad the injury is?

2 minutes ago, duncan II said:

I’m Scottish. My pessimism is all I’ve got.!Let me deal with it this way.

I'm the same - hopefully it's just a bang and he was shitting it because of the Euros but he genuinely looked like he was going cry at one point.

3 minutes ago, ThistleWhistle said:

I'm the same - hopefully it's just a bang and he was shitting it because of the Euros but he genuinely looked like he was going cry at one point.

Yeah, didn’t look the best.

On another note, I don’t thing the commentator mentioned Jota scored that first goal, but waxed lyrical for ten minutes about the quality of Arnold’s cross.

9 minutes ago, duncan II said:

Yeah, didn’t look the best.

On another note, I don’t thing the commentator mentioned Jota scored that first goal, but waxed lyrical for ten minutes about the quality of Arnold’s cross.

I know aye - he's good in the final third but an absolute car crash defensively. He'd walk into our side in fairness but reckon England have 2 better than him and 2 more pushing.

1 hour ago, mccaughey85 said:

just our luck to lose our best player before our first tournament in 22 years

Can only hope it isn't as bad as first thought.It would be totally devastating to lose Tierney.Our best player by a mile,and the one guy who can push us up the park quickly.Can't even put into words how bad that would be for our chances to put on a good display at the euros.Keeping fingers and everything else crossed,that the news isn't too bad.