Scottish players in action 20/21 - Page 13 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish players in action 20/21

romanticscot

2 minutes ago, JECK said:

So, Jack is subbed at half time, hopefully a rest. At the moment I think we’re waiting on Robertson, Tierney and McGinn to come through their games - just £100 million plus worth of talent 😅

At 4 nil up and it was a double sub so you would assume it’s a rest. Yep a nervy next few hours. 

On 11/7/2020 at 2:56 PM, Tartan Chris said:

Must be the most underrated Scots player around of last 2-3 years. Got good under Rodgers at Celtic and helped improved the 2018 qualification group halfway through.

Southampton results always seem to pick up when he gets a run of starts. False position but he's currently a regular for number one team in premier league.

Would be starting him no danger in Belgrade as he's capable of making forward runs and getting the odd goal and hugely important Dykes dosen't get massively isolated.

Had covid already so that won't be a problem this time.

Yep good shout I'm defo in armstrong camp. Him and Christie behind dykes with mcginn and jack behind them. I dont think Tierney will get in other than at rwb as if he plays left cb it only gives us other 2 CBsand dykes as good in air and I think serbia will have that I know of giants in mitrovic.milinko savic plus I'd imagine 2 cbs. 

39 minutes ago, ceudmilefailte said:

Prediction?

Yep.

Tamb's very own Nostradamus.

19 minutes ago, gaz7 said:

Yep good shout I'm defo in armstrong camp. Him and Christie behind dykes with mcginn and jack behind them. I dont think Tierney will get in other than at rwb as if he plays left cb it only gives us other 2 CBsand dykes as good in air and I think serbia will have that I know of giants in mitrovic.milinko savic plus I'd imagine 2 cbs. 

The one striker thing is of the past.

31 minutes ago, tartanrover said:

Gould scored and got an assist in a 3-1 win. 
In terms of centre halves Bates and Hendry both played today in Belgium. At least we have good options in the squad and now out with too. 

I'd rather see Hanlon or Porteous or McIntyre get a call up rather than those two failures Bates and Hendry.

3 minutes ago, ProudScot said:

Judging players on performances for Scotland Hendry & Bates did okay. 

Hendry was on the losing side in two of his three caps.

In his four caps Bates was terrible away to Kazakstan (although I concede that serious issues with our former managers physical and mental health also played a huge part in that debacle) and looked very shaky against Isreal at home. His other two caps were against San Marino and an poor Albania team.