Wallpaper Ricky - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Wallpaper Ricky

braveheart1962

Sorry to read this. I always found him to be a nice guy.

Two youngest daughters loved him, came up to sing to them years ago when they were wee. Always seemed to remember them and seek them out at away games even when they’d grown up. They’ll be sad to hear this too.

sad news indeed.remember himsinging nonstop coming home from an away trip at the airport and who sat down in the empty seat on the plane next to me when i wasnt feeling great and was dreading the racket he was goig to make.he sat down said hello and fell asleep all the way back to edinburgh .RIP. Rikki. a tartan army legend.

Really sad news, me n the Mrs 1st met Ricky in metz when we played France in a warm up friendly before the euros a couple of years ago, always gave the impression of a really nice genuine guy, he always had time say hello any time we met him after that.  RIP Ricky

Sad news.

Last time I saw him was the Israel away game a few years back when he was on my Turkish Airlines flights in and out, and thought he did not have long to live even then (had to wheeled around in a wheelchair and looked very sick)