Scotland vs Czech Republic - Match Thread [14/10/2020] - Page 3 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland vs Czech Republic - Match Thread [14/10/2020]

Clyde1998

3 minutes ago, SkyBlueScot said:

Happy for disagreement but not sure what the confused face under this refers to. Just don't think McTominay should be CB

I said the same in the first game he played there and he was poor. Thought the same next time but he was ok that time.

Seems to be settling in there now and does create some split through passes and not bad even though it's not his position.

I guess it's trying to make the best out of limited options and he's looking not bad now. I'd rather have him in deep midfield just in front of a defence though.

24 minutes ago, Duncan Blackheart said:

Agree. Can you think of another football “product” on sky where the commentator runs it down so often? The EPL/ EFL would be all over Sky if their commentator forgot his cheerleading duties, but I guess the SFA pussies only had one bidder for the rights because they can’t market shit. Am not saying I want a distorted version of the truth, but that’s what we’re getting, albeit in a negative way, rather than positive. Just call the game, you prick.

This is the first time for a while we have had something to be excited about but they sound like they would rather be watching the darts.   
When none of us are able to actually  attend a game you are hoping for the commentators to step up. 

No need to thank me for spending  the first 15 mins in the loo 🙂

1 minute ago, TDYER63 said:

This is the first time for a while we have had something to be excited about but they sound like they would rather be watching the darts.   
When none of us are able to actually  attend a game you are hoping for the commentators to step up. 

No need to thank me for spending  the first 15 mins in the loo 🙂

I hope you've sorted your drains at long last ?  😆