Margaret Nolan RIP - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Margaret Nolan RIP

Surprised that there has not been an acknowledgement already

Margaret passed away on Monday aged 76

From the Kamera Club to Goldfinger to Carry on films she was a regular in 60s and 70s TV shows

I never saw the attraction of Barbara Windsor when Margaret was alongside

sweethearts & characters | Vintage pinup, Women's fashion dresses, Model

Margaret Nolan dead: James Bond girl who starred in Goldfinger passes away  at 76 - Mirror Online

Margaret Nolan Fans på Twitter: "Following the discovery of a lost episode  of 'Hugh and I' (sadly not the one with Margaret shown below) do you have  any rare Margaret items?… https://t.co/a7ofh51hUD"

Margaret Nolan - actor, artist and Goldfinger title sequence star - dies  aged 76 | Film | The Guardian

10 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

Surprised that there has not been an acknowledgement already

Margaret passed away on Monday aged 76

From the Kamera Club to Goldfinger to Carry on films she was a regular in 60s and 70s TV shows

I never saw the attraction of Barbara Windsor when Margaret was alongside

sweethearts & characters | Vintage pinup, Women's fashion dresses, Model

Margaret Nolan dead: James Bond girl who starred in Goldfinger passes away  at 76 - Mirror Online

Margaret Nolan Fans på Twitter: "Following the discovery of a lost episode  of 'Hugh and I' (sadly not the one with Margaret shown below) do you have  any rare Margaret items?… https://t.co/a7ofh51hUD"

Margaret Nolan - actor, artist and Goldfinger title sequence star - dies  aged 76 | Film | The Guardian

Preferred her work as Vicky Kennedy 😉

4 minutes ago, Caledonian Craig said:

Yes sad news this I heard this three days ago. She attended an event I organised as special guest a couple of years ago - a lovely lady. Also there were other Carry On beauties Liz Fraser and Valerie Leon.

Was she surprisingly down to earth and very funny?

Sadly that's three prominent Bond girls from the same film (Goldfinger) that have died within a year and a half of each other

Tania Mallet - Tilly Masterson March 2019

Honor Blackman - Pussy Galore April 2020

Margaret Nolan - Dink October 2020

Shirley Eaton who played Jill Masterson is still alive

23 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

Sadly that's three prominent Bond girls from the same film (Goldfinger) that have died within a year and a half of each other

Tania Mallet - Tilly Masterson March 2019

Honor Blackman - Pussy Galore April 2020

Margaret Nolan - Dink October 2020

Shirley Eaton who played Jill Masterson is still alive

Not to forget Diana Rigg who also died the other week.

2 hours ago, Caledonian Craig said:

Yes sad news this I heard this three days ago. She attended an event I organised as special guest a couple of years ago - a lovely lady. Also there were other Carry On beauties Liz Fraser and Valerie Leon.

Valerie Leon is one of my very, very favourite women, ever.

In Carry on Camping - working in the tent shop - she is absolutely stunning... and she's well covered up in that!

26 minutes ago, Rich NATA said:

Valerie Leon is one of my very, very favourite women, ever.

In Carry on Camping - working in the tent shop - she is absolutely stunning... and she's well covered up in that!

That camping shop is on Maidenhead High St and is now a Sports Direct. 

Its just around the corner from the Town Hall which doubles at Long Hampton hospital in Carry on Doctor and Carry On Again Doctor and as the University of Kidburn in Carry On Behind.   

On 10/14/2020 at 7:53 PM, Mox said:

Who?

You would have to grown up in the 70s and 80s when there were only 3 TV channels and school holidays were seasons of Elvis Presley, Carry On, Norman Wisdom et al films plus afternoon repeats of shows like The Persuaders, The Saint , Randall & Hopkirk (Deceased).

Alternatively google "Margaret Nolan/Vicki Kennedy nude"

On 10/14/2020 at 5:38 PM, Caledonian Craig said:

She attended an event I organised as special guest a couple of years ago - a lovely lady. 

On 10/14/2020 at 5:43 PM, aaid said:

Was she surprisingly down to earth and very funny?

On 10/14/2020 at 5:45 PM, Caledonian Craig said:

Yes very down to Earth - no real heirs and graces. And very informative of questions asked by attending fans. She had a good rapport with Valerie Leon as I recall.

:lol: