If we qualify - how about Corby? - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

If we qualify - how about Corby?

hamilton wanderer

Okay I’ve been to Wembley many times and had a great night the night before. I’ll be running a bus from Hamilton if we make it (assuming we’re back to normal) and fancy a stay in the Scottish enclave of Corby on the Thursday night. We could convoy to Trafalgar Square on the Friday (day of the game). Any Corby TA think this would work?

I

11 hours ago, hamilton wanderer said:

Okay I’ve been to Wembley many times and had a great night the night before. I’ll be running a bus from Hamilton if we make it (assuming we’re back to normal) and fancy a stay in the Scottish enclave of Corby on the Thursday night. We could convoy to Trafalgar Square on the Friday (day of the game). Any Corby TA think this would work?

I stay in Lincolnshire,  I know a few Corby TA  . Not sure if any of them are on this message board . There is a couple of them on the Tartan Army  face book page I would try there mate 

Is everyone convinced the tournament will remain in these multi cities set up.

eastern Europe is starting to move towards getting some fans back, even Germany now .

The UK will be one of the last to get fans back, I feel If the situation doesn’t improve could be moved to one country .

it’s only 8 months away but are we are looking at a tournament with limited fans at best