A "Supporting Scotland" thread: A case study in optimism and positivity - Page 5 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

A "Supporting Scotland" thread: A case study in optimism and positivity

Taylor1996

2 minutes ago, Taylor1996 said:

To be fair, my interest in consoles died with the Mega Drive and Snes.

Never heard of them.  Listening to Ted Christopher just now mate.  Never heard him live but heard a lot about him.  He is good.  When we used to run our st andrews and burns nights and the renfrew ferry before Hampden we always got Andy Chung.  Got Gaberlisie once.  Ted Christopher seems good though.  Also wee Davie from the highlands was good.  Anyway, stop being in the middle of my dream!

Just now, Rolling hIlls said:

Never heard of them.  Listening to Ted Christopher just now mate.  Never heard him live but heard a lot about him.  He is good.  When we used to run our st andrews and burns nights and the renfrew ferry before Hampden we always got Andy Chung.  Got Gaberlisie once.  Ted Christopher seems good though.  Also wee Davie from the highlands was good.  Anyway, stop being in the middle of my dream!

Funny you should mention that, I DID own the Legend of Zelda gold cartridge!

Do you know that they're going for £50+ on eBay now? And the ones without the box. I had the box too. Mint condition.

Over the years it was lost.

Makes me sad to think of poor wee Link, all lost and alone.

Anyway. This isn't the time or the place to geek out. It's time to look forward to Sunday. A win and we'll win our group.